Chapter 21: Warning

{1 week later}

"The search for Anna Kendrick is still ongoing. There has been no new information in her case and her disappearance has been a tragic one for friends and family and even fans. Her boyfriend Ben Richardson has nonstop been looking for his famous actress girlfriend with local search parties. No trace or anything has been found. We'll keep you posted."

Brittany grabbed the remote turning the tv off. Her eyes glance over to Anna who lay facing the wall, fast asleep. The ginger's blue eyes look away and stare at the floor. She stands after a moment hearing a knock on the knock. Slowly she walks over and meets Quinn.

"Hey, there's going to be an auction in about one hour. Get Anna up, both of you dressed. We don't wanna incidents to happen this time around," Quinn spoke holding out a bag. "Here's a couple outfits."

"Thanks Quinn. We'll be down in a bit," Brittany spoke, taking the bag. Quinn turned on her heels and walked away. Brittany shut the door, locking it. She turned around to lock eyes with Anna's. "Hey, you alright?"

"Yeah," Anna said, standing up. "What did Quinn want?" Anna shuffled in her standing position as Brittany walked over placing the bag on the bed. Anna turned watching as Brittany pulled stuff out. "An auction?" Brittany nods her head yes, as Anna nods. "Alright, give me whatever." Brittany grabbed an outfit and handed it off to Anna. Anna takes her shirt off.

"Are you changing there?" Brittany asks, turning see Anna shirtless.

"Oh sorry," Anna spoke walking over to the bathroom. She closes the door, but leaves a crack. Brittany bites her lip walking over to the drawer, pulling it open. Her eyes scanning the clothes in the drawer, until she can't help but turn her head seeing Anna bent over as she takes her pants off. The eyes of Brittany's widen staring, watching as Anna pulls on tight jeans. Then places on a silky long sleeve button up shirt. The girl looks into the mirror as she buttons her shirt, then rolls up the sleeves. Her hand runs through her hair multiple times. Brittany quickly looks away seeing Anna begin to turn. The door opens and Anna stops in the frame. "You were watching me, weren't you?"

"What? No." Brittany turned and walked to the closest, opening the door, hiding herself. "Okay maybe just for a minute. But can you really blame me?"

"Wow," Anna chuckles walking over, taking a seat on the bed, slipping on shoes. "I can't believe you never told me."

"Tell you what?" Brittany came out from the closest fully dressed. She shut the closest locking eyes with Anna's. Anna shakes her head and stands. Brittany rolls her eyes and walks to the door. "Alright, remember. Do not go anywhere with anybody unless I see who it is, or Quinn tells us it's alright." Anna nods as does Brittany as she opens the door and the two head out. The living room was already filled with people. Anna's eyes scanned the room, feeling uncomfortable.

"Hey, there's someone I wanna introduce you to," Quinn said, quietly to Brittany grabbing her arm. Anna stayed put watching as Quinn pulled Brittany away. The tiny girl looked around seeing multiple girls standing around with their hands tied behind their back. The girl bit her lip walking around, stopping in front of one girl who was tied to a chair, unconscious.

"Beautiful," a voice spoke. Anna jumped going to glance behind her, but felt something put to her back. "Don't turn around dear. Stay looking at the piece." The man came closer, Anna's eyes close a brief moment then reopen. "Make no sudden moves. All I wish is to give a warning."

"Warning? Who are you?" Anna whispered. She could feel the man's breathes on her neck, close to her ear.

"Gregory's pissed. He wants revenge," the man whispered into Anna's ear. "Watch your back, Miss Kendrick. Pain will be delivered." Within a second Anna didn't feel the gun stuck to her back. Her head turned to see no one, close. Brittany's eyes focused on Quinn and Quinn focused on the man they were talking to. Anna took a deep breathe looking back to the girl.

"Sorry, about that," Brittany's voice spoke. Anna turned locking eyes with Brittany's. "Anna what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Everything's fine," Anna spoke, her attention back on the girl.

"You sure? You look nervous, scared even." Brittany placed her hand on Anna's shoulder. Anna tensed backing away. Brittany came towards Anna grabbing her arm pulling her off to a room. She pushes the young girl in and closes the door behind her, making sure to lock it. "Okay, what the hell? What's going on?"

"A man. He said Gregory was coming, pain will be delivered." Anna dropped her head turning to face the wall. Brittany shut her eyes, feeling anxiety rise inside of her.

"Did he hurt you?" Anna shook her head no. "Anna, I won't let anything happen." Anna turned locking eyes with Brittany's.

"I'm not worried about me Brittany. I'm worried about you." Anna crossed her arms. "You told me you'd do anything for me no matter the cost. I'm not letting you risk your life for me."

"Anna, I will do anything I can to make sure you're okay. I don't care what happens to me," Brittany bit her lip taking a step closer.

"No! Stop trying to be my knight in shining armor, please!" Anna paused feeling tears well into her eyes. "This isn't a movie Brittany. This is real life! You get hurt in any way, you could actually die! YOU WON'T COME BACK!" Brittany walked forwards placing her hands on Anna's on shoulders. "You can't do this Britt."

"Anna, look at me-" Brittany paused, until Anna's eyes lifted to meet the ginger's. "I promise you, you are going to be okay. But I have to do this."

"No." Anna pulled away walking to the door. Her hand on the knob. Brittany grabbed the girl pushing her up against the door, turning her around. Their eyes lock, no words escape either of their mouths as Brittany leans closer locking her lips with Anna's. Both of their eyes shut. Anna's arms flying up wrapping around Brittany's head. The tiny girl kissing back. Brittany picks her up and sets her on the table in the closet. They pull away, Brittany tears Anna's button up shirt off, sliding it down her arms. Anna locks their lips again. The ginger climbs onto the table getting on top of the brunette. Brittany stands a moment slipping her shirt off now too. Anna reaches up wrapping her arms around the ginger. Brittany slowly places kisses down Anna's neck onto her chest on down. Music played loudly from the living room as the two proceed.

________________

Brittany bends down tossing Anna's her shirt. The tiny girl hops down off of the table slipping it on, buttoning it quickly. "Run your hand through your hair," Brittany spoke looking to the tiny girl. Anna quickly runs her hand through, multiple times. "That's good." Anna nods walking over to Brittany handing her, her bra.

"Might want this," Anna whispered into the ginger's ear, unlocking the door and walking out. Brittany held the bra in hand watching Anna exit. She quickly put her bra on underneath her shirt and exited the room. There she found Anna standing. Brittany looked past the tiny brunette to find Quinn, now crossing her arms.