Chapter 10: A Chat With Quinn

"So Anna Kendrick?" Quinn spoke, taking a sip of her alcoholic beverage. Brittany pauses at the bottom step seeing a young girl tied to the table. Quinn follows Brittany's gaze. "Oh dear, she's fine."

"Did you kidnap her?" Brittany asked walking over to the girl, seeing her eyes closed. "She's unconscious?" Quinn nods taking another sip. Brittany unties the girl and puts her on one of the sofa's.

"So Anna's Kendrick?" Quinn says again, crossing her legs. Brittany took a seat and nods. "Now what made you do that?"

"I don't know," Brittany whispers, truthfully. "I saw her in the park again and I just...I acted and took her."

"Brittany, sweetie," Quinn spoke setting her drink down on the table in front of her. "You're not suppose to kidnap famous. The girl is the most wanted right now. Not to mention her boyfriend is organizing search parties within every state surrounding the area."

"That's why I brought her here. She's safer here, than she was where I had her," Brittany says, running a hand through her hair. "I can't let her go. I've thought about it....but I just can't." Brittany drops her head and closes her eyes. Quinn's hand is placed on Brittany's back and rubs it up and down.

"You're in love with her," Quinn whispers, looking at Brittany's closed eyes. Brittany picks her head up, opening her eyes. The two of them lock eyes and Brittany shakes her head from side to side. "Oh sweetie, don't deny it. It's so obvious it's sad."

Brittany stands up and paces in front of the room. She stops after a moment and throws her hands up in the air. "Okay, so what if I am?" She questions. Quinn leans forward and grabs her drink, then leans back taking a sip.

"Well have you had sex with her yet?" Quinn answers. Brittany looks to her friend squinting her eyes and giving her the, 'really?' look. "Oh my god. You haven't? She's been with you for what? Three days and she's been tied up. Why haven't you-"

"Because that's rape Quinn," Brittany cuts the girl off. "I'm not raping her."

"It's only rape if she cries," Quinn shrugs her shoulders, taking another sip which turns into downing the whole thing.

"Jesus christ. Quinn." Brittany runs her hands through her hair. "What's the plan here? With you? How many girls you got in here?" Quinn shrugs and stands up walking to her liquor bar.

"Want some?" Quinn offers holding up a tequila bottle. Brittany shakes her head no, watching Quinn. "Your loss." Quinn pours the tequila into her glass then turns. "I have at least a dozen. There's an auctions tonight. Well it's 1 am, but like you know what I mean." Brittany nods.

"Right, your auctions." Brittany sighed walking to the stairs.

"So I take it, Anna's not going to be in the auction?" Quinn asks, squinting her eyes. Brittany glances to Quinn and shakes her head.

"No, what the hell?" Quinn throws her hands up in defense and takes a seat, sipping on her tequila. Brittany rolls her eyes walking up the stairs. She opens the door to the bedroom Anna's in. Anna's head flies up meeting Brittany's eyes. Brittany sighs, shutting the door, locking it in the process. The ginger walks over to Anna and bends down.

She tears the tape off of Anna's mouth and stares into Anna's blue eyes. "You wanna stay in the chair, or do you want in the bed?" Brittany asks in an undertone. Anna looks down and Brittany nods, untying the girl. Brittany grabs her arm gently and takes her to the bed. She pulls the covers down and sets Anna in. She cuts the rope and lets Anna's hands free.

"You're going to tie me to the bed, aren't you?" Anna asked. Brittany nods her head yes.

"Just until I can trust you'll stay put," Brittany responded. Anna sighs and lays down on her back, as Brittany grabs her hands tying them above Anna's head to the head board. "Comfy?"

"Comfy as it's going to get," Anna mumbles. Brittany nods and turns the light off, climbing into the bed.

"I'm sorry," Brittany whispers. Anna's head turns to look at Brittany. "That I kidnapped you and hurt you. I didn't mean too." Anna sees Brittany's eyes close. She didn't speak. She looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes too.