Chapter 19:Britt's Okay..

Anna stands with a guard beside her. Quinn went into where Brittany had surgery 20 minutes ago. The tiny girl waits patiently, feeling her stomach ache in pain, but also a bit hungry. The tiny girl shuffles in her position feeling anxious. Feeling confused.

"Hey," she jumps at the voice, turning her head to another guard walking up. He hands out a bag with a sandwich in it. "You should eat." Anna hesitantly takes the sandwich, but inhales it once she opens it. "Well Quinn did say you were hungry." The guard chuckles walking away. The other guard stays put looking down to Anna. He goes to open his mouth when the door opens, out coming Quinn.

"Hey, she's wanting to see you," Quinn speaks softly. Anna nods walking past Quinn walking in. Anna stands a little inside the room, the door closing behind her. Slowly she walks over standing beside Brittany. Brittany's blue eyes lock with Anna's blue ones. A small smile appears on the ginger's lips.

"Hey A," Brittany spoke, in pain.

"How are you feeling?" Anna asked pulling up a chair, sitting beside the girl. Brittany closed her eyes a moment, turning her head to face the ceiling. Her eyes opened revealing her blue colored eyes.

"Well for someone who got..shot, pretty well," Brittany coughed. "Not to mention it hurts to cough and laugh and basically do anything." Anna nods her head understanding Brittany.

"Why would you put yourself in that type of danger?" Anna questioned, shaking her head. Brittany turned her head looking to Anna.

"I'd put myself in danger than have you ever in danger." Brittany stared at Anna's eyes, closing and opening her eyes. Anna stared back, watching Brittany's eyes. "You feeling alright? You look pale A." Anna looks down at her hands. She looks at her palms first then flips them over.

"I feel fine." Anna raised her head, her eyes locking with Brittany's. She sees the ginger haired girl nod her head up and down. Anna's lips separate, about to speak as her snaps backwards hearing the door creak open. She meets eyes with the nurse who had taken care of her. Brittany lifted her head a bit seeing the nurse.

"Sorry to interrupt. Anna dear you need to leave. Brittany needs some rest," the nurse spoke, softly. Anna turned her head looking to Brittany. Brittany looked to Anna and reached for her hand. Anna bit her lip but took the girl's hand, holding it loosely.

"Get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow," Brittany whispered, her eyes closing a bit. Anna nodded standing up. Her hand gently let go of Brittany's. She walks to the door and straight out. Outside the door there stood Quinn talking on the phone.

"I don't care. I lost dozens of my men today! I want a dozen new ones!" She shouted through the phone. Anna looked to the guard who had gave her a sandwich. He watched Quinn's movements and listened to her shouting. "It's unacceptable! I almost lost a guest! So if you really wanna fight me on this, YOU'RE FIRED." Quinn removed the phone from her ear and shoved the cellular device into her pocket. She picked her head up and caught Anna's eyes. "Ah, I'll take you back to the room." Quinn begins to walk as Anna slowly follows. They make it back to the room. Anna walks in, past Quinn. "If you want take a shower. There's towels and shampoo plus conditioner in there if you want."

"Thanks, Quinn," Anna says with a gentle smile. Anna watches Quinn's head go up and down. The girl turns on heels walking out the room, shutting the door behind her. Anna's tiny legs walk towards the bathroom shutting that door. She looks in the mirror seeing she isn't looking to good. She takes a deep breath closing her eyes. She begins to slip her clothes off. First her shirt followed by her pants. Then she does her undergarments. Her underwear drops to the ground as her hand drops the bra to the ground. The brunette climbs into the shower turning it on. The hot, warm water hitting her skin. Anna closed her eyes taking in the steam. 

_______________________________________________
A/N: This chapter was more on the boring side, but exciting chapters to come! 

-RealStoryMind