*Request AngelPot9*

Make-out point
Kiya
Dinner at red robins a movie and now the best part. After every date me and my boyfriend Chris go on we come up to this spot. It's a clif out in this woods part of town. He parts right at the edge.
We climb in the back of his car. I giggled as his kisses tickled my skin. "How you want it baby?"
I take my shirt and bra off. "You know how I like it daddy."
He chuckled kissing me hard while pulling his jeans down. I pull off his shirt kissing his chest. His hands ran threw my hair before he grabbed a hand full pulling my head up. "I asked you a question."
"Rough baby I want it rough." I moaned clawing his chest. He turns me so my back was pressed against his chest. Putting his dick inside me he pulled back and slammed back inside. "Fuck!"
One hand in my hair the other on my hip. He gave me these power full stroke almost throwing my back out. My body trembled. He growled pumping with all his strength. I clench my walls making him slap my ass. "Fuck yea do it again baby." I do and he reaches over rubbing my clit at a super speed.
"Oh my god." Reached back I hold onto him by his neck. Our bodies rocked.
A couple of minutes later we both climax. Getting dressed and back to the front we head home.