"Study" Partners

Chris
"Alright Chris I'm gone you two study up and only studying better be going on. I'm trusting you guys don't make me regret it." My mom warned before walking out the door.
"Love you to mom." I mumbled flipping threw channels.
While doing that I hear tamia clear her throat from behind. Tamia is my uh "study partner". We started when the language arts teacher put us together for a project. We got a passing grade and to thank me she gave me a little "gift". Ever since then we've been hooking up.
"Ready to start studying partner?" I turn around seeing her in some red lace lingerie.
Biting my lip I get up walking over. She grabbed me by my shirt smashing her tongue in my mouth. Man is this girl a freak. You never wouldn't thought so from first glance but once she's turned on like a whole new person. Gripping her thighs I lift her up onto me walking up the stairs. She never stopped her attack on my mouth. Kicking close my bedroom door with my foot I throw her on my queen size bed. She giggled before crawling up to me. As she worked on getting my cargo pants off I ran my finger threw her long soft hair. Stepping out my pants and boxers she grips me looking up. She stroked me slow long licking the tip every other second. "Come on now stop playing." I groan making her smirk.
"I wanna hear you beg me."
Chuckling I take her head roughly shoving my member in her mouth making gag. I held her head there for a while until she started tapping my stomach to making me pull away. Coughing she looked up at me. "Get to work baby." I smirk as she does what she does best.
***********
"Sssss.....ah oooh." Tamia giggled biting her lip.
Pushing her legs back further I continue to tongue fuck her. She rubs my hair throwing her head back in ecstasy. We connected eyes and she went crazy. I smirked shaking my head side to side on her pussy. Her legs shook and her eyes rolled back into her head. Licking my fingers I slowly push them up into her. I lift my palm fingering her at a fast paste. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. Smirking I bite her nipple before sucking making a popping sound.
"Oh got please don't stop please....sssss AH!" She threw her head back.
"Look at me while you cum. I wanna see it in your eyes." I whisper pulling her head back up pressing out foreheads together.
Still going at that fast speed her walls clench my fingers making me go faster.
"Ahhhhhh.....ssss YESSSSA GOD OH MMMMM YES CHRISSSSSSS." She screams creaming all on my fingers.
"Damn baby it's like that?" I chuckle taking my fingers out licking them all clean then go down licking her dry. She pulls my head up sucking on my tongue tasting herself. That turns into a heated make out session.
Tamia
As we kissed he played with my kitty getting me even wetter. In return I stroked him slowly. He peaked my lips one more time before pulling away sitting up on his knees starring down at me with lust eyes. Biting my lip I smile sucking on my finger before slowly bring it down to play with myself. Watching me he stroked himself.
"Put it in daddy." I begged grabbing him trying to put it in myself. He slapped my hand away. "Chris please."
"Thats what I like to hear." He smirked taking the gold wrapper rolling it on. "Open up wide for daddy baby."
I open my legs in a split position. He pushes down my thighs slowly pushing in. He pulling out before putting it back in. "Oh my god just fuck me already!"
"Oh really?" He shoves himself in side me. I let out a scream gripping the sheets in my hands. "This what you wanted right?" He started rolling his hips.
"Oh yes.....I want more." I moaned pulling his hips into me more.
************
After being in that position we tried some new ones he found online. Why he was looking up sex position online I don't know but I sure am glad he did. I've never came this much during our "study sessions". Now it was my turn to turn him out. My favorite position revers cowgirl. I loved the power I felt seeing his toes curl how he turned tomato red.
"Mmmm shit." He moaned softly gliding his strong hands on my hips and ass. Smirking I lean down popping it fast. "Uh damn it.....just like that babe....keep going." He groaned.
Next thing I know he's pulling me back into his chest holding me by my hips pumping from under me. "Oooooooh yessssss." I moan threw my teeth.
Chris
Packing up her books tamia smiled kissing me with a load of tongue. Pulling away she wipes the side of my mouth smirking. "I'll see you at school."
As she's walking out my mom comes walking in. "Oh leaving so soon how was studying?"
"Great misses J. I'll see you next time." She kisses her cheek. "Bye Chris and work on those fraction moves more." She smirked at me.
"Will do catch ya later Mia." Boy do I love "studying".