Changed Man

Carla
(Chrissypooh🐻:I need to talk to you in person) I frown down at my phone. what could he need to talk about that's so important he's texting me at three in the morning.

(For what it's three in the morning baby)

(Chrissypooh🐻:just trust me and know I love you so much meet me at the park)

Grunting I flop back on my pillow. I dressed in some sweats and hoodie grabbing my phone and keys.
********
He was sitting on the hood of his car when I pulled up. In his black pyramid sweat suit and beanie his face didn't look to happy. Getting out he looked over putting a small smile to his face.

"Hey babe." I hugged him. he didn't really hug back.

"I gotta tell you something." He rubbed the back of his neck like he always does when he's nervous. "So uh you remember out little break last year?"

"Yeah because of me kissing mike. What about it?"

"Well uh during that time one night I went out and had a few drinks." he swallowed letting out a sharp breath. "Ok long story short I just uh found out I have a kid. By another woman." he took out his phone showing me a picture of some chick and a little baby who looks exactly like him.

"W-what? That can't be true. D-did you get a test done and stuff?"

"Yeah I got the results this morning. I am so sorry baby this was never suppose to happen I don't even remember when or where it happened. She just randomly called talking about she had my baby and doesn't want to keep me away from him."

My heart sped up as my breathing gets choppy. "No no no no I was suppose to have your first child. Who is this random chick anyway?"

"I don't know some bitch that grabbed me up while I was drunk. Baby believe me it's the biggest mistake I've ever made." he tried grabbing my hands.

"Don't touch me."

"Baby-"

"Yeah go be with your new baby." storming away I rush to my car.

"Carla baby don't we have to talk about this." he ran in front of the door. "I love you. You are my world I can't get threw this without you."

My eyes tear up as pictures of that girl and baby flash in my head. That was suppose to be me! I hit his chest and head with my fist and open hands. "No get the hell away from me. I kissed someone and you instantly call a break but then turn and have a fucking baby on me and with some random club hoe!? Do you even know if you've got some kind of STD!? And you fucked me like a month after what if you gave me something? I swear I want to kill you right now." I shove him as tears just kept falling down my cheeks

"Baby please."

Sending one get slap to him face I storm back to my car.

Chris
Pulling up to her house I sigh. I just came from my baby mama house. My kid is becoming really attached to me. I do like being a dad but if this kid was with the woman I love I'd love him more.

It's been a week since Carla spoke to me. She doesn't answer my calls or text, changed the locks to our place so couldn't get in. I've been staying at my mom place and she wasn't to happy about the house situation either. She was more worried about Carla than me.

Some how the media found out about the kid. now not only is my girl and mom pissed at me but I'm a dead beat dad because I'm just coming into my kids life. I just found out about him!

In a way to try to get back on her good side I wrote a song for her. I sent it to her but don't know if she's heard it yet. Since she won't come out or even try to hear me out I'm gonna perform it in right front of the house. Stepping out with my guitar I stand right in front of the house.

"Carla! Baby come out here!"

"Chris get off my grass." she yelled from the bedroom window. "Why the hell do you have a guitar?"

"It's our grass Carla. Let me in babe."

"How about you go be with your son and his fucking mother asshole!" She threw one of my shoes.

"At lease here me out please."

She stood arms crossed giving me the death glare. Taking that as a go I start playing and singing.

"I remember your touch
God I miss u so much
Please believe me
Baby I'm sorry
And all of this money and fame
Can never amount
To every moment when I see your face

What do you do?
When the truth isn't
Quiet enough?
They looking at you
Telling you
We need to break it up
You need to trust what you do
It's you and me my love
But Ima make it up to you
And show the world
I'm a changed man
Cause you mean much to me
I don't wanna be done
I'm doing all that I can
And everybody hates Chris
They can never understand
So can we love [x6]
Can we love again
Girl I know I told you
Baby this ain't over
This ain't over
It ain't over."

A small crowd has formed now watching and recording with their phones. She didn't look so tense from before I started. When I finished she closed the window. A few seconds later she ran out the front door and into my arms. Kissing me the small crowd cheered.

"I forgive you. Did you really mean that song?"

"Of course baby. I know I messed up and I'm taking responsibility for it. I love you so much Carla."

She hugged me tight as I spin us around.