✦ soompi

NCT's Lucas And Actress Yoo Boyoung Are Reportedly Dating

by SoyeonChoi | March 1 | 89,098 views | 67,000 shares | 24,321 comments

On March 1, an exclusive report from an anonymous insider stated that NCT/WayV's Lucas and actress Yoo Boyoung are currently in a relationship

The source revealed that "Lucas and Yoo Boyoung are dating. They met as Company mates during SM's Team Building Activities in Bali, became friends and started dating soon after." The source also stated that they had temporarily broken up during their Bali scandal of August 2018.

SEE ALSO:  Dispatch reveals anonymous Pictures and Videos of SM Couple

The source continued "They met again after Yoo Boyoung's departure from SM and are dating for about one or two months now. They enjoy going on dates whenever they have free time just like other couples."

Another source revealed, "The relationship between the two is already widely known to representatives in the industry. The two do not see each other very often because of their busy schedules, but they cherish one another."

In response, a representative from Yoo Boyoung's staff said, "After encountering the dating news, we are currently checking with the artist."

Stay tuned for updates!

Update: March 6, 2019

BREAKING: NCT/WayV's Lucas And Actress Yoo Boyoung Are Confirmed To Be Dating

Agencies of NCT/WayV's Lucas And Yoo Boyoung Respond To Dating Reports

by SoyeonChoi | March 6 | 78,098 views | 57,000 shares | 22,321 comments

SM Entertainment and Yoo Boyoung's representative have responded to the dating reports between NCT/WayV's Lucas and Actress Yoo Boyoung

On March 1. it was revealed that the two Idols are currently in a relationship. The reports stated that the two had started dating one to two months ago.  Later in that day, their agencies responded to the reports. 

SM Entertainment confirmed the pair are dating and gave the brief statement, "Lucas and Yoo Boyoung have become fond of each other."

Yoo Boyoung's representative also confirmed with the statement, "Yoo Boyoung and Lucas have been dating for two months. After meeting in Bali, the two eventually became lovers, and they are currently accompanying each other to gatherings and introducing each other as their significant others."

Congratulations to the happy couple!

How does this article make you feel?

‣ 22,321 comments

nctforeverandever: I'm glad... Finally, their scandal is under the rack and they can happily date each other. I wouldn't want anyone else with Lucas except Yoo Boyoung. She is such a cheerful and happy-go-lucky girl! She fits him perfectly. Congratulations to the happy couple indeed! May they go strong as ever!

yooboyoungfan23:  Boyoung deserves to be happy at least. She may not have a company at the moment, but at least her love life calmed down and she is with the man she wanted to be from the beginning. Uri Boyoung deserves that!

itsinesok: Wow, what a ride! I can't believe SM confirmed them after all. Lucas and Boyoung deserve each other more than anyone else. And all those "fans" who send her death threats during their scandal can suffocate. The kids deserve each other. It's lonely being an Idol so I am more than happy that everything turned out well for them. Boyoung and Lucas, fighting!

↳ failed to load more comments

― 💌 ―

And that's it. That was the end of "Boyoung & Lucas" and the first book of my NCT 2018 series.

It was a long and agonizing year but I can't say I'm dissapointed. I fell in love with the characters in this story so darn much and I only wanted the best for them. Since I love these two so much you can expect guest appareances from them in my other NCT 2018 and even NCT 2019 series!

Thank you to everyone who supported me during this adventure and to everyone who read, commented and liked this. I hope you visit my other stories as well! I would love for you to read them.

Thank you for everything and until my next book,

snowflakesonmylaptop

2019.02.17