16장

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"Lu-Lucas!" Boyoung breathed out heavily, pushing some outfits out of her face. "I have a photoshoot tonight. Don't leave a hickey!" She stretched out her arms to push the toned chest of her boyfriend off her. Lucas only chuckled and smooched Boyoung's neck. It felt wet and dirty.

"Dear God, when did you became so playful?" The girl asked and let Lucas help her out of the rack of clothes she stumbled into when he decided to attack her with kisses. "I need good luck today. I have a shooting as well, love." He winked and ruffled Boyoung's dark hair. 

It has been almost two weeks since Lucas and Boyoung came back from Bali, and in these two weeks the couple had been sneaking around SM's headquarters; trying to find secret places they could meet to talk or make-out. Lucas had become comfortable about kissing Boyoung and he even was experimenting a lot, when they were kissing.

When they couldn't meet, they were facetiming, as soon as the managers left them at peace in their homes. 

Boyoung tried her everything to make this relationship work. With each day she fell more in love with Lucas and it made her glow on the outside — the reason why she got picked as Missha's new face. The cosmetic brand thought Yoo Boyoung was a great pick for their upcoming cleansing range.

Lucas was also very openly in love with Boyoung. The first thing he did, when he came back from Bali, was watching her movie; seeing the scene that had made Renjun a fan of actress Yoo Boyoung was making him lightheaded. In the scene, Boyoung was trying to seduce an older boy and slowly took off her school uniform only to show him her black, lace underwear.

"She stole your heart, didn't she?" Renjun had asked one evening when Lucas came back from the cinema, after watching the movie for the third time. "She's eye-catching, not gonna lie." Lucas had only answered before disappearing into his room and texting Boyoung about how he got a boner watching her movie for the third time. She had only answered with a laughing emoticon.

"When will you come home tonight?" Lucas asked while Boyoung fixed her shirt and hair. "I'm not sure how long the shoot will take but it'll be before three I guess." - "This late? I don't think I can stay up this late, honey." Lucas scratched his nape and Boyoung smiled. "It's okay." She gently stroked his chin. "We can meet tomorrow. I have more time tomorrow anyway."

Lucas nodded, agreeing to her words before pressing a chaste kiss to her forehead. Boyoung smiled and watched Lucas leave the clothes storage with a peek through the door. Boyoung had to wait ten to fifteen more minutes until she could leave the room.

Before beginning this secret meeting, Boyoung had read books about secret relationships at the workplace and found some useful tips she was forwarding to Lucas. Since they started using these tips, they could meet up more often during the day — even if it was just for a kiss.

Boyoung needed to see Lucas. He boosted her courage and mood like no one else. The way he looked at her and held her hands made her feel like the most beautiful creature on this planet. And even if he called her Elephant, it didn't make her feel less beautiful.

Boyoung smiled when she sneaked out of the clothes storage and walked to the office of her manager, who was typing up a schedule on his laptop. Boyoung greeted him and sat down on the couch of his office, grabbing her phone and checking the notifications.

"Boyoung, we got a photoshoot for Teen Vogue Korea. It's for you and Haerin, doesn't that sound great?" Her manager asked and turned around, watching his client play on his phone. "Haerin?" Boyoung asked and watched her manager nod his head.

Boyoung hadn't spoken to Haerin ever since she got dumped by Lucas. And now she had to work with her. "Sounds ... great." She said with a weak smile while her hands moved automatically to LINE. She wanted to text Lucas and tell him about this, but then she remembered that Lucas didn't know of the silence between the usual best friends.

Boyoung didn't know who to text in a moment like this, so she just locked her phone and hid her face behind her hands.

― 💌 ―

During her photo shoot for Missha, the actress couldn't concentrate. Knowing she would see Haerin the next day was making her slightly nervous. After not speaking to her former best friend for almost two weeks, she didn't know what to expect.

Especially since she was secretly dating Haerin's crush.

Once again Boyoung got called from the photographer. "Concentrate, Boyoung-sshi! I know it's late, sweety. I know you probably want to lie in your bed and watch the latest Seo In Guk drama but please concentrate, we're almost done."

The photographer was nice to Boyoung and she decided to think about Lucas, instead of Haerin; since thinking about him and his beautiful features was automatically making her smile. She tilted her head, with the bottle of the cleansing oil in her hand and gave the photographer her most beautiful smile.

"That's it, Boyoung!" He grinned and took a ton more pictures of Boyoung.

Boyoung was right when she had told Lucas that this schedule would take a long time. When she looked at her phone while leaving the studio it was 02:34 in the morning and she was more than tired.

Her manager spoke about tomorrows meeting with Haerin, while Boyoung was almost drifting off into a deep slumber in the car. "Boyoung, are you listening?" The manager asked and Boyoung lifted an eyebrow. "Totally!" She swore while trying to open her eyes.

Since she was tired, she didn't realize how her manager told her about the lunch date she would have with Haerin before the shooting. "Since the two of you haven't really talked since Bali we want you to catch up so the camera catches y'all as Nations Best Friends later."

Her manager turned around only seeing Boyoung snoring slightly in the backseat. None of them realising the notifications on their phone, regarding a new Dispatch article.