6장

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Lucas stared at the mess that were his roommates. Jeno and Renjun were fighting about who was going to take the top bunk and who the bottom bunk, while Lucas was sitting on his bed by the window, looking out into the ocean. 

"Come on Jeno! You already have the bottom bunk at home!" Renjun whined and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Let me have the bottom bunk just once." - "But I threw my stuff there first!" Jeno answered like a young boy. Lucas rolled his eyes. "Why don't you play Rock-Paper-Scissors and the loser will get the top bunk?" Lucas sighed.

The 00-liner looked at Lucas and sighed. "Rock, Paper, Scissor!" They called in chorus and Jeno squealed in excitement after he won. Renjun pouted and threw his bag pack on the top bunk. Lucas gave him a shy smile. "At least you have a good view." Lucas tried to cheer his fellow Chinese member up, who only pouted more.

"Shall we check what groups we're in?" Jeno asked and sat cross-legged on his bed, pulling the messenger bag on his lap. Renjun sat down next to Lucas and opened his bag. Lucas followed the younger boys and checked his bag as well. 

A large T-Shirt fell outside and Lucas chuckled, seeing it's size and his name printed on the back of it. "That has a nice design!" Jeno whistled and took out his shirt as well. "Oh, Hyung! Mine has a different color!" Lucas looked up and saw that the design on Jeno's shirt was rose-gold and not gold like his own. "Mine's different as well," Renjun confirmed and showed the silver design of his shirt.

"We're probably in different teams then." Jeno nodded and took out the list of his team. "Omo! I'm with Chanyeol-sunbaenim!" Jeno grinned and turned around his list to show Renjun and Lucas his team members. "Wow, you're really lucky!" Lucas smiled and took out his list.

He hadn't checked the names yet when Renjun squeaked and said he was on the same team as Jaehyun-hyung. "What about you, Lucas-hyung?" Jeno asked and that's when Lucas finally checked his list: Minho (SHINee), Changmin (TVXQ), Taeyeon (SNSD), Lucas (NCT), Yoo Boyoung

Lucas read the last name over and over again, but his brain didn't want to continue to think and completely blacked out.

He could hear Renjun and Jeno celebrate the fact that he was paired with Yoo Boyoung, but Lucas couldn't help but sigh internally. The girl that had ruined his shirt with her drool in the plane was on his team. Now he had to stick with her for at least a full week. Lucas couldn't believe how unlucky he got.

While he pouted, Jaehyun had called the younger NCT members and asked them if they wanted to join them by the beach. Renjun and Jeno immediately unpacked their suitcases and searched for the trunks while Lucas was still sitting on his bed, staring at the list and asking the Gods above why he was teamed up with Yoo Boyoung.

― 💌 ―

"The sand is so soft." Boyoung smiled while she dug her toes into the sand and listened to Haerin laugh in the background. "It's beautiful!" The older actress yelled and jumped into the clear blue water, making droplets of it stain her bathing suit.

"I'm sad we're not on the same team, Haerin-unnie." Boyoung pouted and slowly walked through the water until she reached her best friend. 

The waves were crashing against her stomach and Haerin laughed. "Yeah, it's kinda sad. But I think it's good that Minho's with you. You don't know a lot of the other Idols." Haerin said and threw some water at Boyoung. "Ya! Don't do this!" Boyoung laughed and took revenge, throwing water at Haerin as well.

While the two girls were playing in the water, TVXQ's Changmin was laying on a towel, letting the sun warm his body. He was probably snoring. SNSD's Sunny was putting on sunscreen, while Taeyeon prepared her stuff to go snorkeling with f(x)'s Krystal, that had her towel close to them.

It was nice for all the SM Artist to have an afternoon at the beach before their Team Building Activities would start tomorrow. 

Lucas, who was walking behind Renjun and Jeno (that were bickering over something stupid again), sighed. He liked going to the beach, but stupid as he was, he forgot his swimming top, so he had to walk around with a bare chest. 

Jeno and Renjun had already admired his body, saying things like they wished they had a toned stomach like him. But Lucas was embarrassed. EXO's Chanyeol was well built so he didn't have any problems walking around half naked. And SHINee's Minho had good looking abs as well. 

Lucas felt shy as he and the younger NCT members laid out their blankets. Jeno jumping from one leg to the other, seeing Yoo Boyoung playing in the water. "Renjun, it's your wife!" The cheeky boy with the cute eye smile said and pointed at Boyoung.

"Oh god, how do I look Lucas-ge?" Renjun asked in Chinese, looking at Lucas. Lucas chuckled. "You're cute as a button," Lucas said and fixed his towel, watching Renjun and Jeno sprint into the water, screaming like elementary students.

"They're already in the water?" Someone asked and Lucas flinched. "Hyung, you scared me!" He said and crossed his arms in front of his chest looking at Taeil, Jungwoo, and Jaehyun who had finally arrived as well. To Lucas' surprise, Jaehyun was with a bare chest as well. 

"Did you also forgot your swimming top back at home?" Lucas asked but Jaehyun shook his head, laughing a bit. "It's too small. I tried it on before we came here and Doyoung couldn't stop laughing for three days. He kept talking about it and comparing it to the photoshoot EXID had back in the day." Jaehyun shook his head and sat down on his towel. 

"Do you want to join us?" Jungwoo asked watching Lucas stand around, quietly. 

Jungwoo and Taeil had their snorkeling equipment with them and pointed at SNSD's Taeyeon who was waving at them from the distance, her snorkeling equipment already on. "No thank you. I think I'll join Renjun and Jeno." Lucas spoke and shortly walked towards his friends that were exchanging small talk to Yoo Boyoung and Kim Haerin.

And we're back with a new chapter! They finally arrived in Bali — where the fun officially begins!

I hope you liked the chapter because I love writing chapters like that. Even if it seemed like a filler chapter (which it was mostly...). 🤔

I also wanted to show you all the picture, Jaehyun was talking about. The picture Doyoung was comparing Jaehyun's swim top with. Just so you know why Doyoung had to laugh three days about Jaehyun looking like a missing EXID member. 😂

Junghwa looks great with that top

Junghwa looks great with that top... but would Jaehyun look half as good? That's a question that you can only answer for yourself. But I bet even our elite Jaehyun stan chanbaeol would laugh about a crop top on Jaehyun. 😉

Thanks for reading, 'til next time.

— Inês, 2018.05.25 (HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHINEE!)