4장

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"Boyoung-ah!"

Boyoung looked up at the source of the voice and immediately jumped up to greet her Unnie and best friend. "Haerin-unnie!" Boyoung waved, not interested if she was disturbing NCT Dream in their nap, sitting close to her by the gate.

Kim Haerin smiled and waved towards Boyoung, pulling her tiny pink carrier behind her past the NCT members that only looked at the actress for a quick minute. Once Haerin reached the younger actress they gave each other a heartwarming hug.

"God, I missed you!" Haerin said and cupped Boyoung's cheeks. "I missed you too, Unnie! The practice room was so empty without you." Boyoung pouted and Haerin laughed. "I guess so. Minho-oppa was also very busy with their upcoming Japanese album so it was just Boyoung and Boyoung only." The twenty-two-old chuckled and ruffled Boyoungs ponytail.

The two girls sat down and Haerin greeted Park Jisung and Na Jaemin, that were sitting in the same row as them, with a bow. They bowed back and concentrated on their stuff, Jisung laughing about a Reality Show he was watching on his phone.

"So, how was Japan?" Boyoung asked Haerin, while latter settled down and crossed her legs on the seat. The young woman chuckled. "Different than Korea. Very different." Haerin laughed. "But my co-actors were all very nice and it was a great experience." Haerin nodded and pushed a streak of hair out of her face. "But I do want to check out the Chinese market as well." Haerin nodded. "Chanyeol-oppa said some nice things about acting in China. But sadly my Chinese isn't that good yet." The actress laughed and looked at Boyoung.

"How were your fan signings?" Haerin then proceeded to ask Boyoung. "Oh, they were great! I didn't know I had that many fans!" Boyoung exclaimed throwing her hands in the air. "At the COEX signing, there was a young boy, maybe a year younger than me who handed me the cutest love letter ever!" Boyoung chuckled behind her hand.

"I still can't believe people fell in love with me. I wasn't even a main cast. Just a supporting role." - "But you left a good impression." Haerin smiled and wanted to continue to speak when Boyoung's manager appeared in front of them. "Boyoung, we need to board." He spoke and Boyoung nodded. She turned to Haerin and smiled at her. "We'll talk once we're in Bali." She quickly hugged her friend and followed her manager to the gate entrance.

― 💌 ―

Boyoung was pouting. She had a chair in the middle and her manager had just taken away her bag of jelly worms she had hidden in her bag pack. She sighed while turning her phone off when a cough caught her attention. She looked up and saw one of the new NCT members.

She looked at him and smiled, not knowing what he wanted. "Excuse me?" He said and Boyoung nodded. "I need to sit by the window." The boy said and Boyoung nodded. "Oh, sorry." She said and took off the safety belt and climbed out of the row, almost bumping into the boy once again. "Sorry." She mumbled and squeezed past his big body so he could enter the row. 

When he settled down in his chair and stretched out his long limbs, Boyoung climbed back and sat down in her chair and closed her safety belt. "My manager changed my seat." The boy suddenly said and Boyoung nodded, not knowing what to say. 

"My legs are too big for the other chairs so he said next to Yoo Boyoung is a free seat with bigger room for the legs so here I am." He rambled and held his hand towards her. "I'm Wong Yukhei. But you can call me Lucas." - "Yoo Boyoung", the actress started but Lucas only laughed. "I know, I know. My bandmates are big fans. Especially Renjun and Jeno." He laughed and Boyoung cocked an eyebrow at his loud laugh.

"That's good to know." She stuttered nervously and looked at her lap.

"I hope you're alright with sitting next to me for the next seven hours," Lucas spoke and gave Boyoung a warm smile. Now, from up close, he could understand why Renjun and Jeno were fawning over her. She was kinda cute. But not his style. Maybe he could manage to get her to grab something to eat with his Dongsaengs. He always wanted to be a Wingman!

"Ah, that's alright," Boyoung said. "I'll probably sleep. I had a fan signing earlier today." She said and Lucas nodded at her words. "I once went to a fan signing by Kim Sohyun, it was a blast. Actresses are nice." He chuckled and smiled at Boyoung one more time before putting his earphones in.

Boyoung looked at him from the side and bit her lip. Lucas was good looking. And the eighteen-year-old was always getting flustered and nervous when she spoke to boys who were attractive. Especially in her eyes. And Wong Yukhei seemed like her type. He was tall and well built. Almost as broad as her mentor Choi Minho. 

Boyoung caught herself, analyzing Lucas' built and looked away once her eyes looked at his thighs. She let out a deep breath and put in her earphones, turning on the music and closing her eyes, feeling the plane move slightly to start departing from Incheon.

A few hours into the flight, Lucas woke up feeling something heavy on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and saw the peacefully sleeping face of Yoo Boyoung on his shoulder. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly opened. "God, she looks like a fish." He chuckled and gently pushed her back into her chair before standing up and making his way to the restroom of the plane.

Once he walked past Renjun's seat, the younger grabbed his leg and Lucas looked down at the Chinese lad. "What is it?" Lucas whispered and Renjun licked his lips. "How is it, sitting next to Yoo Boyoung? Is she as beautiful as in the magazines?" - "She just drooled on my shoulder, Jun. This is not beautiful." Lucas answered and continued to walk to the restroom.

In his head, Lucas had to admit that Boyoung had indeed looked cute.