5장

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

It was a bit humid once Boyoung and her manager had finally left the airport doors and were greeted by the Indonesian fans outside the building. Some of them were calling out to Boyoung, screaming her name from the top of their lungs and waving slogans and banners with her name on it.

She wasn't an Idol or anything, but the fans were crazy over her. Her acting must have left a big impression on movie fans all around the world.

Boyoung happily waved them, when her manager tugged on her arm. "We need to head to the hotel now." He simply said, big sunglasses on his face. "Am I not going with Haerin-unnie?" Boyoung asked once they reached the sleek black car in the parking lot.

A few securities were standing in front of the cars that were lining up to collect the SM Artists. 

"No. Haerin will drive in a separate car. You are going solo this time." Her manager spoke and watched the security man open the backseat door for Boyoung. The actress turned around once more, waving her fans goodbye that were yelling her name before averting their attention to the door where NCT was now leaving the airport.

Boyoung sat down on the leather seats of the car and bounced slightly up and down. It was her first time in Bali and she was very excited and curious about what was ahead of her these next few days. She had heard good things from Amber-sunbaenim when they were in Hawaii and ever since hearing all these stories she wanted to attend an SM Team Building camp.

So Boyoung was more than glad that she was being a part of 2018's Bali Team Building Activities.

While she and her manager were driving to the Hotel, the young actress was looking out of the window, taking in the sight of Bali. She could see the ocean in the distance and opened her window a little bit to feel the breeze hit her skin. She loved the ocean. (Not as much as she loved elephants but it was close)

"Do you think we have a chance to go play by the beach?" Boyoung asked her manager who simply nodded while scrolling through his phone. "I think we could make some cute photos on the beach for your fans on Instagram." The manager simply spoke and Boyoung grinned, cheerfully. 

"That would be a great idea!" She cheered and remembered the pictures Minho-sunbaenim and Chanyeol-sunbaenim had posted from Hawaii. Their fans had loved them!

After a while driving through the streets they reached the Hotel.

The Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay was decorated with a banner saying "Welcome SM Town! Team Building Activities 2018 in Bali!" over the entrance and a few porters were awaiting the arrival of the SM Artists with bright smiles on their face.

Boyoung climbed out of the car and gasped quietly.

She had seen several pictures of the hotel online but couldn't believe she was staying in it. She could see all the lodges in the distance by the cliffs and other by the beach, that was only a few minutes away from the Resort itself.

"Are we really staying here?" Boyoung asked her manager that was struggling to get Boyoung's suitcase out of the trunk. "Yes. You're staying in one of the beach lodges as far as I know." He said and wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Shall we?" Her manager asked and Boyoung nodded, blinking twice while walking behind her manager.

The porters were greeting Boyoung with a bow as they entered the main lodge and walked up to the reception. Boyoung's manager started speaking English to the lady behind the counter and soon Boyoung was handed a messenger bag with the logo of her company and a key card.

"The bag is for the team building activities." Her manager explained. "There's a T-Shirt with your name on it and a list of the members of your group. You have to stick with them all the time, understood?" Her manager continued and Boyoung nodded. "T-Shirt is for the activities and there are a few other items in the bag as well." Her manager sighed.

"My lodge is by the cliffs so I won't be with you all the time. Y'all have a lot of free time as well. In the bag is a schedule as well as—" Boyoung wasn't listening anymore. She looked around in the tiny lodge, smiling brightly at the woman behind the counter. But as soon as her managers face appeared in her vision she stopped smiling.

Her manager sighed. "Just look through that bag and you know what you have to do. Settle down now. We'll meet in about two hours at the beach, okay?" He asked and Boyoung nodded. "Are we having fun on the beach or do I have to work?" She asked and her manager sighed. "Today is all about fun. Tomorrow you have to work." He said and handed Boyoung her key card before turning around. "My lodge is by the cliffs. If you need any help and can't reach me, feel free to reach out to Minho or Haerin, got it?" He asked and Boyoung nodded while looking at the porter who was holding her suitcase.

"I'm accompanying you to your lodge." He smiled and nodded towards the exit of the main lodge. Boyoung nodded and held the key card tight in her hands while following the porter through the resort. 

The ocean was crashing against the shores in the background and Boyoung could smell the sea. She smiled politely at other tourists that were passing her way on the way to her single lodge by the beach. "You have the luck to have a single lodge, Miss." The porter said once they reached Boyoung's lodge that was right by the sea.

"Why?" - "Because your neighbors have a three-bed lodge." The porter said with a smile and nodded Boyoung before leaving. Boyoung looked at the door of her lodge and smiled when she saw a poster with the SM logo on and her name Yoo Boyoung written in SM's typical font.

Before entering her lodge she looked at the door of the neighbor lodge and gasped quietly. "Not him again." She whined and sighed when she read NCT: Lucas, Renjun & Jeno on the door.

Hi! Inês here! I'm only here because I wanted to recommend y'all a song, that I was listening up and down while writing this chapter and that is HALO's <O.M.G>

Some of you already know that I am a big fan of HALO and even went to their concert in March but please check out the song and give my boys some love.

Thank you.

— Inês, 2018.05.13