7장

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"Omo, omo!" Kim Haerin gasped and slapped Boyoung's shoulder, that just came up from diving down to the ground. "What, what?" Boyoung asked when she wiped her dark hair out of her face seeing three NCT members swimming over to him. "No way!" She gasped under her breath and turned to Haerin.

"Unnie! Why are you so excited? They're NCT members and the tall one kinda low-key hates me..." Boyoung pouted and remembered Lucas' sleeptalking in the plane. "He legit said I look like a turtle and drool like a stupid puppy!" Boyoung started pulling on her bikini top and Haerin laughed.

"Boyoung, you were shirtless in a movie. A million of people saw you running around in a black bra, why are you trying to hide your boobs?" Haerin asked and Boyoung gasped. "Unnie!" She hissed.

"Hi!"

Boyoung froze and turned around, pushing her hair out of her face once more. Lee Jeno and Huang Renjun had reached her first and smiled brightly at her. Latter even had a slight pink tint on his cheeks. Boyoung quickly scanned the boys that were a year younger than them: Jeno wore black swimming trunks and a simple white muscle shirt on his chest, while Renjun wore colorful trunks and a black T-Shirt with a funny print on it—Boyoung had to admit it was clever of them to wear normal cotton shirts instead of neoprene shirts.

"We're NCT's Jeno and Renjun." Jeno introduced both of them. "We met each other at the airport, Boyoung-sshi," Renjun added and smiled brightly at the still eighteen-year-old actress. "Yes, I remember." Boyoung smiled and bowed to properly greet the two members politely.

"Hello" Haerin smiled and walked up to Boyoung, bowing to Jeno and Renjun as well. "Kim Haerin-sshi!" Jeno smiled, "I loved your Japanese drama! It really helped me with my pronunciation!" The boy smiled and Haerin giggled. "Omo, I feel blessed. Thank you Jeno-sshi!"

"Kids, don't leave me behind!" A whiny voice came and Boyoung looked past Jeno's head and saw Wong Yukhei, also known as Lucas swim over to them. Boyoung also realized how Haerin became even more bouncy. "Unnie!" Boyoung hissed but Haerin didn't care what the younger girl wanted from her.

"I'm a big fan, Lucas-sshi!" Haerin beamed making everyone shut up for a second. 

Boyoung was gaping, Jeno stared at the actress in shock and Renjun blinked. The most shocked must've been Lucas though, as he tried to cover his chest with his hands—plus, he didn't recognize Haerin at first, but he didn't want to ruin that Noona's feelings.

"Wow. Thank you..." - "Kim Haerin." Haerin smiled and Boyoung cocked an eyebrow and looked at the same aged boy. "You don't know her?" Boyoung crossed her hands in front of her chest, making her push her own boobs up a bit.

Lucas didn't answer as his eyes (as well as Renjun and Jeno's) directly went to her chest. 

"Hello? I'm talking to you?" Boyoung started but was interrupted by a shout that scared her, and Haerin, to bits. "Take your horny eyes off her chest immediately!" 

Boyoung could recognize that voice anywhere and she bit her lip when she turned around and saw none other than SHINee's Choi Minho strut over to them, his chest puffed up and eyes shooting daggers towards the three younger males. 

Renjun and Jeno were looking down while Lucas stared at the older man with big eyes. "Don't stare at me with those puppy eyes, Lucas." Minho started and turned to Haerin and Boyoung for a second. "Girls" he started, a sigh leaving his lips, "Boys in that age are dangerous. Don't look all cute and pretty in front of them. They get dirty thoughts." Minho spoke and Haerin rolled her eyes walking away from the scene. 

Boyoung looked at the NCT members for a second, thinking about helping them, but Haerin was already calling her so she bit her lip and swam towards her Unnie, while Minho stared down at the three NCT members. 

"Haven't your Mums not taught you to not stare at Girls' chests?" Minho asks and Renjun threw his arms in the air. "I swear, Sunbae! I didn't do it intentionally!" The Chinese boy gasped and pushed his hair back. "She was just ... She was... Damn it." - "Don't curse, Renjun-ah," Minho warned and looked at Jeno. "Why did you stare at her? Don't you have a girlfriend waiting at home? Isn't that what well-behaved boyfriends do?" Jeno gasped. "S-Sunbae!" He whined and pouted. "I didn't look at Boyoung-sshi's boobs. I swear." Jeno sighed and looked down.

Minho eyed Lucas, who was confidently crossing his arms in front of his chest. "I did take a look," Lucas confessed. Jeno and Renjun gasped and exchanged a glance. "So you confess that you stared at her boobs," Minho growled and Lucas nodded.

"But it was nothing impressive. Just some flat boobies." Lucas tried to be funny, but when he felt Choi Minho pick him up and throw him into the sea he regretted his life decision. Once he came back to the surface he was hastily breathing and staring at Minho with widened eyes.

"S-Sunbae!" He cried out and Minho pointed his finger at him. "Don't you dare to speak about Boyoung-ah like that you Punk!" Minho gritted and Lucas gulped. "She is still young and needs to grow up into a woman. She's only a girl so don't you dare to run around and hurt her feelings like that Lucas." Minho wiped his dark hair out of his face and glared at the NCT members once more.

"Be careful, Lucas. We're in the same team and if I catch you being mean to Boyoung once more I'll kill you."

Minho gave Lucas a bittersweet smile before walking to where the two actresses have gone. Lucas opened his mouth and looked at Renjun and Jeno who seemed as shocked as Lucas. "Did Minho-sunbaenim just threaten you?" Jeno asked and Lucas scoffed. "Ya! You're no better! Staring at girls when you have a girlfriend at home!" Lucas pouted and stomped out of the water and towards their towels where Taeil was already sitting, watching him with an amused look.