18장

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Boyoung was lost. Lost in her thoughts, lost in her pain and lost in a city she has never been before and wasn't fluent in its language.  Boyoung hated how her life turned out to be.

It's been almost a month since the nineteen-year-old had moved out of Seoul and moved to the buzzing city of Munich.

Germany was beautiful, Munich was a lively city, but Boyoung felt homesick ever since she had stepped into her new company.

Blaue Locken Management was a tiny artist company, where SM owned forty percent of.

It's CEO was a young man called Robert Langemann and he tried his best to make the young actress feel at home in his company.

On Boyoung's first day, he had walked up to her and started welcoming her in the most perfect and accent-free English Boyoung had ever heard.

Robert had shown Boyoung around, explaining how his company worked and how the money SM was giving them each month was helping him immensely.

He also signed Boyoung up for a language course and managed to get her a tiny role in a play for a tiny theatre in Munich.

Two days later, Boyoung was confronted with her new manager; Esther Kim was a German-born Korean who helped Boyoung organise an apartment and helped her throughout the day.

But today Boyoung had decided to walk through Munich by herself. She had big headphones on her head and was listening to music from back home, K-Pop.

After taking the wrong exit at a subway station she found herself in front of a running sushi restaurant and a big bus station. She sighed and rubbed her temples.

"And people call Seoul's exits difficult," she spoke to herself in Korean and decided to walk past the restaurant towards a bakery to grab a late breakfast.

Boyoung didn't actually hate Munich or Germany, but she did miss Seoul. Especially her Grandmother.

Boyoung stopped in her tracks, feeling tears well up in her eyes all of a sudden.

After her manager got fired and SM prepared her departure, she had only managed to see her Grandma for a day. Everything had gone by so fast and all of a sudden Boyoung had found herself in the business class of a plane to Munich.

Boyoung sighed and awkwardly rubbed her eyes when she saw a bunch of girls in her age walk past her, talking quickly in German. But the only word Boyoung could catch was NCT.

Triggered by why a bunch of German girls would talk about NCT, the actress decided to follow them into a street.

The houses were painted yellow and white and were looking almost nostalgic. Boyoung liked that about Munich.