While looking through books to books, Naruto ended up getting nothing. Everything's the same. He doesn't want to have an ordinary date with Hinata, he wanted to treat her differently - more romantic! He sighed before pouting as he read the last of the book.

"I'm getting nowhere, dattebayo," he sighed frustratedly.

"Even the strongest shinobi like you has its weak point," Sai teased made Naruto pout.

"Urusai," he looked annoyed after hearing what his friend said.

The pale skinned lad chuckled before explaining, "you know, girls usually like fancy dinner,"

"Fanshiidinaa, 'tebayo?" Naruto looked at his friend.

Fanshiidinaa: fancy dinner

He nodded. "Why don't you take Hinata to a fancy dinner for your first date? It'd be memorable for you two,"

Naruto grinned before stood up. "Hiosh! Fancy dinner it is, dattebayo! Hinata, I'll make sure we'll going to have a great time together, dattebayo!"

With no further ado, Naruto put the book down and jump away from Sai's window. His friend doesn't even have the time to tell him how to reserve a table in a fancy table. Hopefully, the future orange idiot hokage might get an idea how to get inside the fancy restaurant. He hasn't change at all.

---

It was before 4 in the evening yet the sun's still shining above the Konohagakure. Hinata was getting ready for her date with her lover. A first date isn't what she expect to happen in between her fresh relationship with the bright yellow haired lad. She have no idea where Naruto would take her but everywhere with him is what she wanted. She hoped he wouldn't take this too far.

"Hinata?" She startled as she heard her father's voice from her room before slowly turn around.

"Hai, otou-sama," she said with a nervous tone.

"Where are you going? What are you dressing up for?" Hiashi asked as he approached his daughter. "I rarely see you this neat,"

She bit her lower lip before finally turn around to face her father. What is she going to say to him? She can't just drop the 'date' to him. Her father is different than others, he'd probably going to cancel this event that she's been dreaming of all these years. But how? How is she going to convince her father that this is what she's been waiting for? He won't be soft to her when he finds out and that's what scare her.

"Etto, otou-sama...," she bit her lower lip as she looked down to the ground. "I... today...,"

Etto: umm, uhh, you know..., etc

"Hmm? What is it? Are you waiting for someone?" He asked before she can even say anything.

All her words seemed to froze right on the tip of her tongue, making it so hard for her to say anything. Her lips were trembled as she was afraid to tell what she really meant to say. Now that she put it that way, her father doesn't know about the kiss they've shared for the first time on the moon together. Nobody but them knows what happened afterwards and that's why people sometimes question why were they so close after the latest mission.