"Sai!" He smiled. "What are you doing, dattebayo?"

The pale skinned lad looked at his grocery bag on his right hand before smiling back to Naruto, god knows if it was fake or not. "I'm about to go home. You looked stressed,"

"Tell me about it, dattebayo," the spiky blond haired lad sighed.

Sai gave him another awkward smile before he say, "why don't you come and visit my house? Maybe we can have a drink or two?"

"Uhh... I don't think this is a right time to drink, dattebayo. I'm supposed to pick Hinata up at 4 today," Naruto explained with a sad face.

"Pick Hinata-san up? What's the occasion for?" Sai asked which made Naruto blushed at the question when he put it that way.

"You see...," Naruto nervously chuckled. "I was supposed to be looking for a place for our date, dattebayo. Demo, I have no idea where. I asked Shikamaru earlier but he's giving me a hard time, dattebayo,"

"A date? Why don't you say so? I can help," Sai said. "Why don't we take this to my place? I have books about dates,"

Should he trust him? Sai is awful about this, Naruto is not going to lie. The last time he've done this, he got Sakura beat him up to dust. But, he's already wasting too much time. In 6 hours later, he has to pick Hinata up and enjoy their date together. And yet, he still doesn't have any idea where to take her.

Long short story, Naruto somehow ended up in Sai's apartment. He admitted, it has changed - even if it's just a bit. He looked around at the decent room belonged to Sai and finally stopped his track as his eyes were set on that pretty painting hung on the wall. It's the probably the second time he've seen Sai's drawing in full colors. The first time he saw it was when Sai drew about him and his brother.

"You drew Ino, dattebayo," Naruto said silently.

Sai looked up from where he's sitting. "Ah. Took you long enough to find that out,"

"It's pretty, dattebayo," Naruto admitted. "Why Ino?"

Suddenly, he stopped moving. The question Naruto asked made him realized about why he was drawing Ino in the first place. Funny how a simple question can make his world stop for a second.

Sai then gave him a 'genuine' smile to Naruto made the other lad gulped at how creepy he is. "Honestly, shirimasen. Ino was in my mind that day and I drew her,"

Shirimasen: I don't know

He smiled at him. "Have you ever think of giving this to her?"

"No," the pale skinned lad shook his head made Naruto surprised.

"Nani? Nande, dattebayo? This picture is amazing! I'm sure she'll love it," Naruto told him but Sai was silent.

Nande: why?

"It's still a piece of trash. How can I give a trash to a beautiful woman like her?" He said under his breath made Naruto frowned.

"Sai...,"

"I didn't pour all my heart onto that canvas. How can I have the nerve to give her that? I'm so selfish," Sai shook his head before turned to Naruto. "But enough of that, I found the book you were looking for,"

He saw Sai gave him a book and he accept it as he looked through it. It has so many tactics about how to treat a young and beautiful lady out on a date. Naruto's eyes glisten at how interesting the book was. Finally, he took his place as he read deeper to the books - maybe he could catch one or two things he should do while on a date with Hinata. Today's date should be interesting!