ten » all about prom

song: this love » taylor swift
fallingforyou » the 1975

"I love you." whispered Taylor in Karlie's ear for the tenth time today.

"I love you, too." said Karlie with a blush covering her cheeks.

"You guys are so cute it's disgusting." commented Justin before taking a bite of his cheeseburger.

They had been official for two weeks now and the school was shook.

Several students come up to Taylor, asking her how she finally received Karlie's love since everyone knew that she's been obsessing over her since the beginning of time.

A student once called her inspiring, and Taylor still can't get over that a human being saw her as inspiring. He was in love with a person that doesn't seem to reciprocate his feelings, and he told Taylor that she gave him hope. And Taylor encouraged him to leave flowers and chocolate in his unrequited love's locker, he's doing it continually and the girl even started talking to him. Taylor gives him a smile whenever she sees the boy in the hallway.

Right now, they were in a booth at McDonald's, their hands intertwined underneath the table as Harry and Justin sat across them.

All of a sudden, Justin nudged Harry. "Dude, isn't that Louis?"

Ah, Louis. The one lucky boy that captured Harry's heart.

"What should I do?" asked Harry.

"Act natural." ordered Karlie.

"Harry has a hard time doing that for 3 years now." commented Taylor, looking over her shoulder to catch a glimpse of the blue-eyed boy who was currently talking to the cashier, telling him what he wants.

"Louis is a really nice guy, you should come over, Harry." encouraged Karlie.

"No! I look like shit!" exclaimed Harry, motioning to his clothes. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt, basketball shorts, and black flip-flops.

"Just because you aren't wearing Gucci right now doesn't mean you look like shit!" said Taylor.

"Taylor! You know how the boy feels when he's not wearing Gucci." said Justin.

"And what do I feel when I'm not wearing Gucci?!" asked Harry, whisper-yelling.

"Uh...Naked?" guessed Karlie.

Harry let out a groan of frustration.

"Louis is coming over!" warned Justin.

Harry quickly regained himself.

"Hello, guys!" greeted Louis cheerfully. "Almost didn't recognize Harry over here." commented he with a chuckle.

"I know, right! It's a rarity to see Harry dressed so casual." commented Karlie, she was the closest to Louis in the group.

"Honestly, I like it." said Louis, sending a wink in Harry's direction.

"Want a seat?" offered Taylor.

"Nah. Just ordered takeout for my little sisters." said he, showing the McDonald's paper bag. "Lord knows I can't cook."

"Oh, okay." said Karlie.

"Well, I just came to greet ya guys. Got to go, now." said Louis his farewell, receiving a 'bye's from the group, turning his heel.

"Oh, and Harry?" stopped Louis in his tracks, "DM me later, would ya?"

»»»»»

"Can I write something on your arm?" whispered Taylor.

They were sat next to each other while a movie played in front of them on a projector. Their English teacher made them watch a random film that doesn't have anything to do with the subject.