two » you ok?

song: you belong with me » taylor swift

A constant knocking came from Taylor's front door when the curly-haired girl was comfortably laying on the couch, watching an episode of Glee. Taylor groaned as she pulled herself up from the couch and began dragging her feet to the front door, much to her discomfort.

It had been two days after the backyard party Karlie threw and the conversation with the boys. They haven't acknowledged Taylor's existence since.

Taylor opened the front door harshly, "What?!"

Five boys were standing in front of her-Justin, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Niall. Harry was the one knocking, of course.

"Damn, Taylor, hello to you, too." commented Zayn.

"We're here to go over the plan." informed Niall with a smirk.

"What?" asked Taylor, dumbfounded.

"The plan to get you Karlie Kloss, duh." Liam rolled his eyes.

"Y-You were serious?" asked Taylor with a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah, and we need you to get the girl ASAP." said Justin.

"Why?"

"She went nuts earlier at cheer practice. And it's Joshua's fault." informed Zayn.

"She threw the speaker." added Harry.

"Huh? Wha-"

"Josh took her jokes seriously again. You know how butthurt and overly-sensitive that lad is." told Liam.

"Apparently, it was a joke about how his dick wasn't big as his ego." said Justin. "Seemed true, though."

"So, are you gonna let us in?" asked Harry, voice layered with sarcasm.

"Come in." Taylor opened the door wider, letting each boy in.

What the hell just happened?

»»»»»

"Here's the plan; we'll start off by putting chocolate and flowers and all that cheesy shit in her locker." said Liam, taking a bite of the sandwich that Taylor's mom served them before leaving to visit a friend. The other boys were currently watching a film and practically ignoring Taylor's presence by now.

"A couple weeks after that, we'll find an opportunity when Joshua's being an asshole. Then you go and comfort her." continued Liam.

"I'm not really sure about this." sighed Taylor.

"Why not?"

"She'll never like me."

"You're literally perfect, dude. Have you seen yourself?" complimented Liam.

"I-Uh..."

"You get straight-A's, you have an incredible personality, AND you're pretty cute as well."

Taylor blushed.

"Once you date Karlie, it'll be like hitting three birds with one stone. You'll finally have the love of your life, Karlie would actually get treated right, and cheer practice wouldn't be so shitty anymore." informed Liam.

Taylor nodded, taking in the information.

"But when this plan succeeds, and you hurt Karlie, I will not hesistate to push you off a cliff."

"I would never."

"We're gonna trust you on that, Taylor. She's like our younger sister, y'know?" said Justin out of knowhere, eating from a bag of chips.