Chapter 7.5: Thane

Start from the beginning

I demolished the beast that dared to lay his fitly paws on my mate.

After the gruesome scene I avoided Emery to change my clothing because it was splattered with blood.

She acted very distant and cold with me and I wondered if Bailey told her anything about our kind. Then I remembered that Emery naturally hated my guts.

I watched as she moved the comforter on the bed to settle in.

"If you think you're sleeping in here with me I would castrate you." She turned to faced me. She really could emasculate a man.

Her eyes had a glimmer of fear in them and I could tell what she was thinking but I could never hurt her. Not physically or emotionally, it would cause me pain as well.

I laughed and replied, "Sweetheart this is our room. Ours, meaning yours and mine, together." I slowly explained to get my point across.

"I understand what you're saying Thane, I'm not a child." she said offended.

I quickly rejected that before she thought of me differently "I didn't mean it like that."

"Then how did you?" She asked. "You can take the room because I don't want it you ass."

She pushed past me as she walked to the first floor. I was a few steps behind her giving her some space to get her anger out but not enough to lose visual on her.

Everyone was having dinner in the dining room so she walked carefree out of the front door.

When I went outside she was sitting under a tree looking as if she was trying to get comfortable enough to sleep.

I approached her, "You know if you liked my ass that much you should have just said so."

She tried to make me jealous by saying, "I've seen better, sorry to disappoint."

I was obviously bothered by what she said, "So you're sleeping out here then are you?" I decided to change the subject.

"Yeah it's way nicer than you are. Quieter for one and with a lower criminal record." She said testing my patience.

Of course she thought I was a criminal, she believed I was a kidnapper. This girl is going to be the death of me I swear.

"Fine you want to sleep out here? Then by all means go right ahead sweetheart." I angrily turned around and went to the house.

I kept my eyes glued to her from the window. I had border patrol around the territory tight tonight after the attack and I sent a few pack members a few feet into the woods behind Emery so she wouldn't notice.

If she wanted a fight that's exactly what she was going to get but I had to ensure her safety above all else.

A/N

Special update!

How much did you enjoy Thane's POV?

I just thought it would be fun to see his side of things for a change since we all know what he is. But the story is still going to follow Emery's side so there isn't going to be much Thane's POV.

Song above: Mumford & Sons- I Will Wait

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

If you enjoyed this chapter then please consider:

Voting + Commenting

Read on wolfies, 🐺

-Shania. 🐾 

 🐾