Justice Or Betrayal

Start from the beginning

Who am I kidding. No one wants me... This. I'm definitely no prize. I'm not soft or gentle like other women. I'm not ladylike. My looks are nothing to brag about and besides I'm screwed up in the head. Men would run from me. Hell I even want to run from me at time's.

My thoughts was getting me into a dark place, a place that's very dangerous for me. When I get like this the voices get louder. Crawling from my hole, I knew what I needed to do to clear my mind. Glancing at my alarm clock I saw that it was a quarter pass two in the morning. Fetching my crowbar from beneath my desk, I walked over to my window. These windows weren't made to be open but I discovered year's ago just how to do it. Taking the crowbar, I pried the window from the deal that held it in place. In no time the window popped loose and I placed it inside. This was nothing new to me, I've been doing this since I was fourteen.

Using my chair as a stool, I stepped up and out onto the ledge. The ledge was so narrow that I had to position my feet nearly sideways. The world looked so tiny from up here and the wind was much stronger. My hair whipped about my face as I looked down.... Far down. One small misstep and it would be over for me but that was part of the thrill, knowing that I could fall and die. Not only that but being out here on this ledge gave me a peaceful mind, cleared my head. I felt so free yet small. Up here all my problems and worries floated away and for once I didn't feel crazy. A smile curved my lips as I looked out over the city below. Tempting fate, I slowly released my grip from the cool stone side. Feeling calm and relaxed, I went to scoot my feet along the ledge when I was roughly jerked back in the window.

Releasing a girly squeal, I tumbled to my bedroom floor as a huge body crashed down on top of mine. Blinking rapidly, I tried to make sense out of what was happening. "What in the fuck are you thinking? Are you crazy? No, wait, don't answer that. I already know that you are".

Recognizing Aiden's voice, I hissed. "What are you doing here?"

" Nevermind that Miz. You was trying to jump. You was going to kill yourself before I had the chance to kill you".

"I was not you idiot". I spat.

" Then what the fuck was you doing? Feeding the pigeons? " he asked sarcastically.

"If you must know asshole, I do it often. It's my special place".

" What. The. Fuck. Ledges, holes in the wall... Can't you have a normal spot like other girl's? You know like garden's, park's and shit? "

"I'm not like other girl's" . I growled.

"No fucking kidding". He retorted and I don't know why but that bothered me.

Of its own accord, my hand struck out and connected with his cheek. Anger flared across Aiden's face and quickly he gripped both of my wrists in one of his large hands then pulled them above my head where he kept them. For the first time I realized that we were in a very scandalous position. I was on my back with my legs open and intertwined with his legs. Aiden laid snuggly between my legs and his body was pressed against mine. Our faces were mere inches apart and I could feel his breath on my cheeks. If anyone happened to walk in they would assume we were having a intimate moment. I was about to try and shove him off when he lit into me. "Never fucking smack me again. I'm so fucking mad right now I could snap your neck".

" fuck off me". I warned and tried to break his grip on me but he slammed my arm's back over my head with force.

I never realized how strong Aiden was until this moment. No matter what I did to try and free myself I couldn't and that infuriated me. "Let me go".

" what's wrong Mizery? Don't like being controlled? Maybe that's what you need, someone to control you. "

"Even if I did it definitely wouldn't be you".

" good to hear because you would be my last choice ".

That set me off again but I couldn't move so I did the next best thing, I bit him. His forearms rested on each side of my head so I turned and latched on. However this didn't phase Aiden. Shocking me, he bit down on my chest right at the top of my left breast. Riddled with slight pain and surprise I cried out and released his arm. However Aiden didn't release me but his bite did ease up. "Get your filthy mouth off of me". I demanded still trying to work free from his hold.

Amazingly he did so but only to bite me at the base of my neck. This time there was no clothing inbetween his mouth or my skin. I knew his bites were going to mark me and I tried once again to break away. Not knowing what else to do I tried something different, something I hated doing but it was worth a shot. I decided to play the innocent part. ",Aiden, you're hurting me". I said softly.

Immediately he removed his mouth and released my wrists. "Are you okay?"

Smirking, I replied. "Never better". Then sailed my fist into his nose.... Again.

" don't you ever do something like that again". I warned.

"God, what is wrong with you? Why do you act this way? If your family wasn't near by I would punish your ass good".

" no one punishes me. Why are you here anyways? "

"My father thought it would be a good idea to discuss what happened and the masked people with Demarco. I slipped away up here".

" Well slip back away Aiden".

"I gladly will right after I fix this window. Don't ever do that again".

" don't tell me what to do".

Aiden gave me a hard glare. "I said not to do it. Don't fucking do it."

Before I could reply he walked out leaving my head spinning.