5

*Next day*

I started my day with then same routine brush my teeth, pack my bag, put on my uniform, had breakfast. When I was heading to go out of the door, my dad stoped me saying "you r not going alone". Jacob will drive u to school.

 Jacob will drive u to school

(Your car)

Jacob is our driver, more than a driver I call him as my uncle because if I don't want to go there where i am supposed to go. Then he takes me somewhere else. And uncle does not tell mom or dad anything.

Uncle Jacob drove to the school gate. I put my headphones back on because I did not want to hear anyone. Someone from back taped me I turn back and it was Soo-hyun.

(Soo-hyun=SH)
SH: how is Ur hand?
Me: it's better than yesterday.
We talked and went to our class. When we opened the door everyone started looking at me and talking. I felt they were talking about me.

SH: (y/n) don't worry I'm right here.
I went to my seat and sat.
One boy got up and asked me
Boy: who r u? What is Ur family    background?
Me: who me?

Suddenly B7 entered the class and everyone sat quite at their place. I did not look at them and I put my head on the bench laying down.

"(Y/n)" Nam-joon calls and taps my shoulder.
I looked at him and said "annyeong"
RM:how is Ur hand?
Me: it's better.

Everyone started to stare at me even the B7 members.

Jungkook P.O.V

She doesn't look at me, not even say Hi! to me and she talks to Nam-joon hyung . Do they know each other well? I'll have to find out.

Mr Lee entered the class and started to teach.
The class had got dismissed for lunch break.
I sat down with soo-hyun.
Soo-hyun asked me why I was talking to Nam-joon?
I told her everything.
Soo-hyun told me that everyone was talking about me.
That I came I a Lamborghini to school.
Me: it is not allowed in school?
SH: Lamborghini are expensive in our school only the B7 members can afford to buy it .

When we went back to our class Mr Louis was taking the next class.
When the class was dismissed to go home. I went on the roof top and sat because my dad was out for business meeting. So I had some free time.

Suddenly someone grab my wrist and pinned me on the wall. I looked at him and it was.......

______________________________________

                (To be continued......)