Chapter 19

ooh shits hitting the fan... :P

3rd person POV

Y/n was awoken to the small breeze that spread through the room, via the barred up windows. It wasn't hard to miss it either, considering both the girls that lay in the same bed were naked, after recalling last nights events. Violet was still asleep, cuddling up to Y/n, who had her arm around Violet's naked body, holding her close. It took around another 15 minutes for the latter to awake from her slumber, she had sat up to admire her girlfriend through sleep ridden cloudy eyes, smiling ever so slightly at the sight of her girlfriend naked. It was only then Violet remembered what had happened, and that she was still naked too of course. Y/n chuckled as Violet grabbed the blankets and tried to cover herself up again. "Violet, you're silly. I've already seen everything last night. Even with one eye." Y/n spoke, looking at the blonde before her. Violet merely nodded and sat up again allowing the covers to fall down. Y/n sat up also and embraced her girlfriend. "Thanks for the amazing night." She said, before winking and leaving the comfort of the bed in search of their clothes, that were scattered on the floor in various areas. She began to get dressed as Violet stared intently at the sight. "Are you just gonna sit there and drool over the sight of me getting changed or are you going to get changed as well?" Y/n asked as she caught Violet staring. Violet's face flushed as she stood up and got changed too. 

They walked outside into the court yard, did their normal breakfast routine, and decided to go hunting for food. They found a small shack that looked untouched so they checked it out. The two found a guitar, alongside other important things, but a guitar! They were happy as they could rock out. Violet remembered Minnie and her musical talent. Minnie taught her how to play the guitar, it wouldn't hurt to try. They brought home the goods and headed to the music room, where they tried to come up with a song to perform. What about "Through the valley?" Y/n said after a moment of thought. "Yeah I know that one. Let me tune the guitar then I'll sing it. Just for you." Violet said and smiled, no one around to interrupt them has her in a good mood.

Once Violet was ready, she took a few deep breathes and started playing the guitar, the singing joining in soon after.

Once Violet had finished she looked around the room shyly, this being the first time she sang and played the guitar for Y/n. She looked up and met Y/n's E/c orbs. Y/n sent Violet a smile, leaning into her and kissing her lips like it was the first time. They kissed for a while until air became a problem. "That was amazing!" Y/n said, after catching her breath. "Now...It's my turn.." Y/n spoke again, thinking of a song she could either play on the piano or on the guitar. Y/n settled for the guitar and decided to sing an English cover to a BTS song sung by a member called Jin. The song was an acoustic English cover of Jin's "Awake" and Y/n remembers the song lyrics well, and the lyrics seem to fit in with the world they all live in now. 

"I want to stay here~"

"The time to leave has come near~"

"Scars are drawn across my skin~"

"It's my fate~"

"I still want to fight and win~"

"Maybe I can never fly~"

"Darkness~"

"I'm so afraid~"

"Wide awake---Don't cry~"