Chapter 2

Your POV

I was still on watch and have been for about 3 hours now. The time must be getting onto around 3 PM -ish. The little boy had woken up a while ago and was left with Louis, who was most likely playing the piano, and Ruby, as Louis seems like he'd be caring and would look after the kid, but in reality, he would prefer to care for his piano. However the kids 'mum' hasn't awoken yet. Violet was still napping on the wall, And occasionally I'd turn around and see if she was still there. I haven't seen from Zuri since, but I'm sure she's in the room colouring. Willy and Mitch were in the courtyard on the sofas, talking. And Marlon came up to me about 3 minutes ago with Tenn saying they were going to check on the new girl and see if she has awoken. Just then the doors to the dorm's opened revealing Tenn, Marlon and the new girl. I'm guessing Marlon was showing her around. Tenn woke up Violet so she could see the new girl again. Vi was just sat there staring at her, and I'd fully turned around by now, as their was no danger close by, to see what the fuss was about. I had to admit, she was good looking, but I've become a Bi disaster for Violet,which now seems like it was for nothing. I turned around trying to ignore the scene behind me, and pretended to be doing lookout like I was supposed to be doing. 

Willy came up the ladder. "Hey Y/n. It's my watch again so you can go do whatever." "Okay, thanks Willy." I said before handing him the binoculars and jumping down the ladder, walking into the dorm building to head to my room. I entered my room in search of Zuri, but she wasn't here. In fact the room looked completely like it did this morning; no colouring pencils scattered across the floor, ripped up paper as there always is and well no mess made whatsoever. But now that wasn't the only concern. My bigger concern was where is Zuri. If she hasn't been in the room, that means she could be anywhere. I ran into the Courtyard in a panic, looking around frantically for Zuri. I asked Willy and Mitch but they said they didn't know. Marlon sent the new girl to Louis, so she could see her 'kid' and went up to Willy to kill of a few straggling 'deads'. "Hey Marlon. You know where Zuri is?" I asked him. "Oh right, she's with AJ and Louis." he replied. "Oh thank god." I said, releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding, before walking off into the admin building and to the music room. Sure enough there was Zuri, the new girl and this 'AJ' person, most likely the little boy. Louis was playing his piano, and was singing a son-- wait singing!? Louis was singing to the new girl. I waited for him to finish, he was singing a nursery rhyme from the past. About a girl named Clementine. I'm assuming that's the new girl's name then, otherwise why would he sing it..? I walked in a few seconds after he finished singing "Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but Marlon said Zuri was in here." I said, scratching the back of my neck nervously afterwards. "Y/n!" Zuri ran up to me and hugged me again. "Wow, Zuri. You're liking hugs today." I turned to AJ and saw him looking at the scene. "Seems you've met a kid your age too." I sent a smile in his direction as I broke the hug and stood up. "Hey, I'm Clementine. Clem for short." The new girl spoke, smiling afterwards, with her hands on her hips. "Y/n." I said back, also smiling in her direction before Marlon came running in. "Hey Louis, Y/n, Have you seen Rosie?" He asked. "Nope." Louis and I answered in unison. He looked over at Clementine. "Well shit. I hate to ask this of you, you just coming to and all. But we've got a hunting party out and they need our help against some dead heads to get back safely. Are you up for some action?" Marlon asked Clementine. She nodded in agreement, Marlon then looked over at Louis and I "You two, you're coming too. Get your asses into gear." With that he ran outside of the room, Clementine and AJ following. Zuri went to the main gate and waited for me there as Louis and I went and got our weapons.