I want you

FP woke up to the smell of pancakes. He was confused until he walked into the kitchen and saw Alice standing there.

„You're up early" Alice said sarcastically

FP glanced at the clock and saw that it was 11am.

„Shit Al, you could've woken me up sooner" he laughed

„Nah you looked kinda cute cuddled up on the couch" she smiled putting the last pancake onto a plate and placing it on the table.

„Wow, it's been a long time since somebody cooked for me"

„Well enjoy" Alice smiled guiding him to the table.

FP tucked in and Alice couldn't help but laugh a he shovelled them down.

"Wow.. better than pop's" FP said as he wiped his mouth

"Nah you're just saying that"

"I mean it" FP demanded.

Alice smiled softly before thinking about last nights events. They had shared a kiss, well quite a few to be exact, but she wasn't entirely sure how to interpret it.

"I know what you're thinking about" FP said

"You do?" Alice asked knowing he probably did

"Look, you said you wanted to go slow and I completely understand that. What happened yesterday doesn't define where we stand. It's your choice and I will respect your wishes"

"You're right, I want to take things slow. Don't get me wrong, I like you a lot but I think we should take our time and get to know each other a bit better"

"If that's what you want then I'm totally here for it" FP smiled

"Thankyou"

The two of them spent the rest of the day doing school work but mostly talking to one another. They watched a few films and once it started to get dark outside they ordered some food from pops.

"I'm going to quickly run over and get some of my stuff from my trailer" Alice said opening the door

"Wait, do you want me to come with you?"

"It's ok, I'll sneak in though the window. I'll be back in 5"

While Alice was gone FP went and got some extra sheets and put them on the couch. Just as she had promised, Alice was back within a matter of minutes and came back with an entire bag full of clothes and supplies. She placed the bag on to the table before looking over at FP to see what he was doing.

„Woah woah, what are you doing?"

„I'm making my bed" FP looked confused

„there's no way you're sleeping on that tonight, especially not after last night. No offence but it's so uncomfortable"

„Well there's nowhere else for me to stay"

„Bullshit, take the bed"

"No no, no way, if anybody is sleeping in the bed it's you"

"Well I don't want you to sleep on that couch so you're going to have to share the bed with me"

"I don't want to impose"

„you're not, now grab the sheets and put them in the bed" Alice laughed as she walked into the bathroom to get ready.

FP sighed and took his stuff into the bedroom. He got changed and got into bed. A few minutes later Alice joined him. She was wearing a pair of black shorts and a short grey tank top. She folded her clothes before joining FP in bed.

"Well then goodnight I guess" she smiled as she turned off the light

„Goodnight Smith"

„Goodnight Jones"

They both got comfortable but somehow couldn't get to sleep. Alice stared out of the window which was letting in some light meaning the room wasn't pitch black whilst FP stared at the ceiling.

„Hey, Al?" FP was the first one to break the awkward silence.

„Yeah?"

„What's on your mind right now?"

"Honestly..." Alice took a deep breath "You.."

She sat up and looked at FP who propped himself up onto his elbows. The two made eye contact and immediately knew what the other was thinking.

"Fuck it" Alice said as she leaned towards FP and kissed him.

FP kissed her back and guided her on to his lap so that she was straddling him. The kiss deepened and got quite heated. FP's hands trailed up and down Alice's back whilst hers got tangled in his hair.

The kiss got slower and more romantic to the point where FP was hovering over her. He pulled away and admired her, pushing a few strands of hair behind her ears. He rolled down next to her but still had his hands resting on her waist. He knew she wouldn't want to take it any further and of course he respected that.

"What do you want, Alice?"

Alice smiled and moved closer to him so that she was cuddled up to his side.

"I want you"