I told you so

This is what FP and Alice wear to the party

Saturday finally rolled around and Alice was getting ready for the party

Saturday finally rolled around and Alice was getting ready for the party. She chose to wear a red, off the shoulder dress which fit her body like a glove. She wore a bikini under the dress and didn't even bother with much makeup as she knew she would probably end up in the pool.

Just as she looked into the mirror to check her outfit she heard a knock at the door. She quickly slipped on her black heels and walked to the door. Before she got there, there was another knock and a few giggles too. Alice opened the door and welcomed a slightly drunk Hermione and Mary in.

"how early did you start?" Alice chuckled, closing the door.

"we just had a few beers, besides its already 8" Hermione said, looking at the clock.

"well lets get going before you two cause any havoc" Alice said, linking her arm with Mary.

Alice drove them to Penelope's house and once they were there they disappeared inside the giant mansion. The party was a lot bigger than Alice had imagined, however they were easily able to locate Fred and FP amongst the crowd.

"fredieee" Hermione yelled, making both boys spin around.

Fred and FP made their way over to where the girls were stood. Fred planted a kiss on Hermione's lips and the others shared a quick hug.

"I need a drink" Hermione whined, tugging at Fred's shirt.

"pff, no you don't" Alice snorted, earning a look from Hermione.

"you're right, maybe I don't but you do! She hasn't had anything yet!" Hermione gasped.

"okay you know what? I'll go and get us some drinks and in the meantime you can go and sit down over there" FP said, pointing at a table in the corner of the room.

"okay" Hermione agreed, letting Fred drag her away.

They all went and sat down on the corner sofa at the back of the room, overlooking the swimming pool outside. Hermione sat on Fred's lap and Mary and Alice sat next to them. Shortly afterwards, FP returned with a tray of drinks which he placed onto the table. There were about a dozen shots and a few glasses of water.

"ok, who's up first?" FP questioned.

"me!" Hermione screamed, catching the attention of a few people standing around.

"here you go" FP said, handing her a glass of water.

"tasty" Hermione said, clearly trying to figure out what the hell he had just given her.

"next?"

"I'm good" Mary shrugged. It clearly wasn't her type of environment and no way would she get caught being drunk.

"Freddieeee?" FP mimicked Hermione, who glared at him.

"I'll have one, but I don't wanna drink too much" he said, hinting at Hermione.

"okay then, Smith?" he said, looking at Alice who was downing her second shot.

"hey! wait for me to catch up!" FP laughed, grabbing two shots and downing them one after the other.

Within 10 minutes the two of them had emptied the whole tray and got some more drinks.

Within the next 20 minutes they were drunk. Not too drunk that they couldn't remember anything, but drunk enough. Hermione had calmed down a bit and was now sticking to water.

All of a sudden a familiar song came on. Both Alice and FP recognised it but it took them a while to work out where it was from. FP was the first to remember, followed by Alice who gasped and held her hands over her mouth. It was the song they had played at her initiation.

"what's wrong?" Fred asked, noticing they both had some sort of connection to the song.

"nothing" Alice said, raising her eyebrow and staring intensely and FP.

"well Smithy here-" FP started but Alice interrupted him before he could spill anymore details.

"I'm warning you Jones"

"try me" FP said, getting up and walking towards the crowd of people.

"don't you dare!" Alice shrieked, jumping up from where she was sat, almost stumbling over the table, running after him.

She jumped onto his back and he spun her around. After a few seconds he let her down and turned to face her.

"show us some moves Smith!" he cheered.

Alice hesitated but realised everyone was drunk and compared to some of the people, it wouldn't matter what she did.

She inched away from FP and started running her hands through her hair, then down her neck, chest, and torso. FP tried not to, but he couldn't help biting his lip. He was lost for words as he watched her recreate her dance from a few nights ago.

"ohh.. you like that Jones?" Alice asked, making her way over to him.

FP just grinned at her.

"dance with me" she said, pulling him closer to her.

FP didn't hesitate. He pulled her closer and the two started dancing, which later turned into very drunk dancing.

Fred, Hermione and Mary were watching them the entire time, completely taken aback. They never thought Alice would be the type to get wasted and dance, very sexually, with a guy like FP.

"10 bucks they get together tonight" Fred said.

"no way, Alice would never" Mary said.

"you want to challenge me?" Fred asked, looking over at Alice who had her back up against FP's front and was subtly grinding on him.

Mary considered for a minute. "you're on"

The night progressed, and as Fred suspected the sexual tension between the two of them was growing. At one point during the night they saw FP and Alice leave the room and head outside.

"get your 10 bucks ready" FP said to Mary, who spun around to see FP and Alice leaving hand in hand.

What do you think Alice and FP will get up to?