Trust me

„So where's this place you were talking about?" Alice asked, clueless as to where she was going.

„Not far, take a left at the end of the road" FP said.

Alice got to the end of the road and turned left just as FP instructed. She looked out of the window and saw that they were heading into a forest. Alice was confused as to why FP had led her there.

"What's on your mind?" FP asked as he saw Alice's look of confusion.

"I'm just trying to figure out why we're in the middle of a forest in the middle of the night. Just thinking of the possible scenarios"

"Such as?" FP laughed.

"Well for starters how do I know that I can trust you? You were the one who suggested we leave the party, who knows what you could've planned" Alice smirked.

"You think too much, Smith"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah"

Alice sighed and smiled to herself.

"Stop the car"

"Why?"

"Because we're here"

"Really?" Alice questioned in doubt as she looked out the window.

"What? You don't trust me?"

"I don't know. Seems as if we're still in the middle of nowhere" Alice said, looking over at FP who was getting out of the van. "Hey where are you going?"

"Over there" FP said pointing into the darkness.

"Because?.." Alice trailed off, hoping for a decent answer but then realising that FP was just as stubborn as she was.

"Just get out the van, Smith. Or are you scared?" FP smirked.

"Fine" Alice said, getting out of the van.

She knew the game FP was playing. He was messing with her and testing her.

"Close your eyes"

"Ok, that's where I draw the line"

"Hey, trust me. I didn't bring you out here for nothing" FP smiled.

Something about his tone of voice and his smile made Alice trust him so she closed her eyes. She soon felt two warm hands on her shoulders.

"Ok, now walk"

Alice took a few steps forward. FP guided her the way until he came to a halt.

"Is this the part where you kill me or what?"

"I told you, you think too much Smith. Open your eyes"

"But-"

"Just open them"

Alice opened her eyes. She wasn't expecting to see what she did. FP had led her to sweet water river, located in the middle of the forest. The moon shone down on the water and the stars lit up the sky. Alice stared in awe.

"Not what you were expecting I guess"

"Come to think of it, I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this is just beautiful" she said, gazing back up at the sky.

She looked back at FP who was also taking in the view.

"Why did you bring me here Jones?"

"Thought you might want to see it"

"And you wouldn't rather be at the party?"

"No, not really"

"Because?..."

"Don't get me wrong, I really like to party but I.. it's just.."

Alice could tell that FP was getting nervous. They both knew what would've happened if they hadn't have been interrupted earlier.

"Close your eyes" Alice said, smiling.

"Why?"

"What, you don't trust me?" Alice asked, hinting at what FP had said about trust.

"Haha you got me" FP said, closing his eyes.

Alice moved closer and closer to him, slowly just to tease him a bit and pay him back for earlier. FP could feel her getting closer. The heat from her body radiated on to his. Just as Alice was about an inch away from his face, he opened his eyes, she didn't move though.

"You weren't supposed to open your eyes" Alice whispered.

"Yeah, well I didn't want to miss a moment like this" he replied, cupping his hands around her jaw and leaning in to kiss her.

The kiss was short but passionate. They both pulled away and stared at each other. To some it may have seemed too early since they had only known each other for about a week, however to them it felt just right.