The only ones

FP and Alice entered the diner and immediately spotted Hermione and Fred. They were sat right next to the window and Alice's face grew red as she realised they had probably seen everything that just happened.

They approached the table and although it wasn't intentional, Fred and FP made eye contact and Fred gave him ‚the look'. FP just sighed and looked away knowing all too well that something was going on.

FP sat down and Alice joined him. They sat pretty close to one another, only a few centimetres kept them apart.

„So... how are we doing?" Fred asked, directing the question to everyone but specifically looking at FP.

„Good, we're good. And you?" FP asked.

„Better than ever" he replied sliding his hand into Hermiones, causing her to chuckle.

„What will it be?" they hear a voice say and look up to see pop standing next to the booth.

„Hello? Who do we have here?" he said looking at Alice.

„This is Alice. She's new here, goes to our school too" FP replied.

„Well it's nice to meet you. What will it be?"

„Nice to meet you too. I'll have a banana milkshake with extra cream, thanks"

„ok. See Fp, you're not the only one who always insists on having a banana milkshake" pop chuckled.

„I guess I'm not" FP laughed.

He was pretty much the only person who ordered a banana milkshake and for some reason, out of all the people who came to pops, it was only them two who ordered it.

„I take it you're having the same" he said looking at FP, who nodded.

„Hermione will have strawberry and Fred vanilla?"

"Precisely" Hermione stated.

They were at pops so often that pop was able to memorise their orders, but it didn't surprise them.

Pop came back with the drinks a few minutes later and the four devoured them.

For the next two hours, the four of them talked and got to know Alice a bit better. She was definitely one of them. They had only known her for a few days, but it felt like a lot longer. They talked about all sorts of stuff, but when it came to her past, she was very protective and secretive. It only made FP curious and wonder what she was hiding.

While FP was busy thinking about Alice, Hermione and Fred clearly had other things in mind. Hermione had moved over and onto Fred's lap and occasionally ran her fingers across his neck and down his chest. She was whispering things into his ear, causing both of them to chuckle and FP and Alice definitely knew what they were up to.

"I think we're gonna hit the road you guys" Hermione said, getting up from Fred's lap.

"Ok.. goodnight, see you on Monday" Alice replied waving them goodbye.

The two left hand in hand and FP and Alice were left alone.