"Flo you need to let go, it's okay." I said as she let go of me and looked around at the little cave that was hidden behind the waterfall.

"Wow." She said looking around the very small cave like structure.

"It's pretty magical isn't it." I said watching her look around in awe.

"It's it's beautiful." She breathed looking at one of the walls.

If only she knew how beautiful she was to me.

I'd honestly never met a girl like her before, normally every girl that even gets a glimpse of me is all over me or wanting to get a night alone with me. But she was different she didn't come running up to me or even give me the slightest glance she acted like I was nothing, it intrigued me to say the least.

"Ryder?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yes flower." I said trying to read her face.

"Tyler." She whispers running her small gentle hand over his name carved into the rock wall.

"I mean um sorry." She says quietly looking down at her feet.

"No it's okay ask away." I say softly giving in to her and sitting down on the smooth rock.

"Um what happened to him?" She asked hesitantly, not wanting to say the wrong thing.

"All you need to know is, he died when I was twelve, he was only sixteen when he was burnt alive." I paused as my voice cracked.

"It's okay." Flo whispered from beside me placing her hand on mine, trying to reassure me.

"No it's all my fault that he's gone, our old house got burnt down for some unknown reason still to this day, I made him go back up there to get my locket, it had a picture of my dad, my brother and I in it it meant everything to me, I always kept it in my pocket as good luck, I never went anywhere without it." I said holding back the tears as Flo rubbed small soothing patterns into my hand.

"Ryder none of that was your fault." She said softly.

"It was I can never forgive myself for it, I was being selfish and look what happened I cost my brother his own life." I said sucking in a deep breath not being able to look at Flo.

"Your strong Ryder anyone can see that, I appreciate you telling me, I know what it's like." She said looking down as I faced her.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"My mother died when I was young." She said pausing. I waited for her to keep going.

"We were coming back from the shops and we were coming around a corner and there, there was a deer in the middle of the road, she was to kindhearted to hot it so she swerved and we hit a tree. It killed her instantly." She said a tear running down here face.

"Hey hey shh it's okay." I said wiping the tear from her face and wrapping an arm around her.

This girl and I have a lot more in common then I thought.

"I blamed myself for years, I couldn't live with myself." She said her voice breaking.

"Well it's not your fault, I can tell just by that you and your mother are very Similar." I smiled down at her.

"Thank you Ryder." She said smiling up at me with her big brown eyes.

"I'll always gonna be here Flo, you don't have to worry about that ever." I smiled meaning every word.

"Come one lets go." I smiled standing up and reaching for her hand to help her up.

She took it and I help her up but I quickly grabbed her and hoisted her over my shoulder and I ran jumping through the waterfall and landing into the cold water.

"I hate you!" She laughed coming up to the surface.

"Oh I know you love me." I teased smirking at her.

"In your dreams." She fired back swimming away from me and towards the shore.

I swam after her following her out of the water and back towards the cabin. We grabbed our towels from yesterday and wrapped it around ourselves drying ourselves off when my phone started ringing from inside the cabin.

"I'll be right back." I said going in and picking it up. The caller ID came up as Alex.

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Ryder you need to come back quick." Alex said worriedly into the phone.

"Why what's wrong?" I asked, hoping it wasn't something stupid like someone ate his food or he couldn't find the tv remote.

You won't believe how many times that had happened.

"We have some bad news about The Forest Fangs." He said worriedly again into the phone.

"What happened?" I gritted out.

"They came onto our territory and spray painted the words 'We're coming.' And signed it with 'FF' on the road to the gang house." He said.

"Okay we're coming back now, get everyone together for a meeting at the gang house and I'll be there as soon as I can." I said hanging up.

"Flo come on we have to go." I said walking out hoping she didn't hear anything.

"But I was hoping we could stay a little longer." She whined giving me a sad smile.

"I promise we will come back very soon." I say reasoning with her as she extended her pinky.

"What?" I asked not understanding what she was doing.

"It's a pinky promise." She laughed.

"Come on you have to know what a pinky promise is." She said but I shook my head I've never heard of it.

"Here link your pinky with mine." She said showing me what to do.

"What does it mean?" I asked confused at the stupid thing we were doing with our fingers.

"Your promising your that what your saying is going to happen and you can't break it no matter what." She with a serious tone.

"Okay okay." I said as I unlinked our pinkies.

We packed up our pile of clothes that had managed to be scattered on the bed. Flo folded the blankets neatly in a pile as I grabbed the bags. We both excited the cabin as I locked it behind me. We both scrambled into the car and we made our way back home.

It was such a good day or so being with such a beautiful girl at my favourite spot, I felt like I got to know a side of Flo I haven't really heard of before, she opened up to me about her past and so did I and that never happens.

What is this girl doing to me.

Hey Hi Hello💛

It's Ryder's pov!! I hope you like it.

This chapter wasn't as long as the last few I've done but it was getting close to it haha.

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment💗