Drunk makeout (4/4 NSFW Preference)

Summary: Stories of you and your fav making out while drunk (Not exactly smut, but steamy) (Words: 822)
--

Ashton:
Hands stroking everywhere on his body as we walk into our bedroom. The warm feeling of alcohol in my body along with how good Ashton looks tonight makes me more daring, more handsy.
I fall back first on the mattress, giggling as I part from Ashton for just a moment.
"I need you so badly..." He winces, cupping my face to plant a kiss on my lips.
"You taste like tequila..." I whimper as Ashton pins me down on the mattress.
"Oh yeah?" He chuckles, bringing his lips to my neck.
"Mhm... I love tequila." I slur, cupping his face to bring his lips back to mine.
"You do?" He asks, his lips tracing mine as he mouths the words. He doesn't kiss me; instead, he plants pecks on my exposed skin.
His lips are soft and a little cold against my warm skin, the contrast created bringing a wave of chills on my skin.
"Ash..." I whimper, my eyes heaving from the lust.
"What is it, princess?" He slurs drunkenly, playing with the hem of my blouse.
"'M sleepy..." I whisper and he chuckles.
"Me too..." He replies, leaving a kiss on my lips before he rests on his back and pulls me on his chest.

Calum:
The music from the party is still on, but most of the people have left the house.
"Mind pouring one up for me?" Calum asks, leaning on the counter next to me.
"Sure." I reply, feeling flustered from being so close to him.
"You are turning red..." He comments, getting a little closer.
"I think I had one too many..." I stutter, pouring some beer in a cup.
"Want me to call someone? Are you feeling ok?" He asks me, grabbing my wrist to stop me from filling his cup. I turn to look at him, smiling sweetly as I observe his features; rosy cheeks and soft eyes... And to think I was thinking he couldn't look any hotter.
"You worry a bit too much. I am fine." I reply trying to play it cool, but my eyes dart and glue to his lips as he brings his tongue to lick them.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" He asks, making me smirk at him.
"Yeah, amazing lips." I reply, turning to finish pouring him his drink.
"Oh yeah?" I hear him ask and I hum in approval.
"Well, thank you. But I like yours better." He replies, picking up the cup. I feel his body brush on mine for a moment, making me hold my breath.
"I am not the only one who had one too many." I comment and he chuckles.
"Liquid courage..." He replies, raising his cup at me.
"Liquid courage for what?" I ask, bringing my cup to my lips.
"Man, you are too fucking oblivious, aren't you?" He asks, picking me up to place me on the counter. I grab him by his t-shirt, bringing him to me as I close the space between us.
The party might be fading, but we've just started.

Luke:
"Let me unlock the door." I mumble as Luke presses me up against it, lips pressed on the back of my neck. His hands keep on stroking my body, reaching under my dress, and brushing over my underwear as I fumble with the keys.
"It's my birthday and all I want is to fuck you right here right now..." He slurs, kissing under my lobe, where my sweetspot is.
"Ok big boy, let's get you in..." I giggle, opening the door for us. The moment we are inside the house, Luke presses me against the wall, looking at me as he licks his lips. His eyes are dark, shining with lust and haziness from drinking. I feel intimidated but sleek with wetness as he scans my body.
His fingers masterly unzip my dress, letting the garment pool on my feet before he picks me up and carries me to the bed.
"Look at that... There is a bow on your bra. That means you are my present." He giggles, kissing from my underboob all the way up my lips. I hum in the kiss, gripping onto his hair as he deepens the kiss.

Michael:
"You're supposed to help me study..." I whisper as his hands wander on my body.
"I am... But I need a break... And a reward for being a great studying buddy..." He slurs, kissing along my collarbone.
"It's been 2 hours and all we've done is get drunk and makeout." I protest, but Michael cups my jaw and makes me look at him.
"Stop worrying..." He groans, moving his lips on mine.
My hands get on his shirt, pulling a bit on the fabric as I respond to his kisses in the same hungry way as him.
"At least let's take this to the bed..." I whisper against his lips.
"No... I like it on the floor.