"Just wait." Karma repeated for what seemed to be the umpteenth time. They had been walking through this forest behind their school and Nagisa was starting to get scared that they might get lost.

The forest wasn't very dense neither did many animals venture around this part but Nagisa was still scared of what they might encounter.

"Don't worry, Nagisa. I know the way back since I always come here when I'm bored." Karma reassured before stopping in front of some vines and casting the thick tendrils aside.

Nagisa opened his mouth to scold the red head for touching the vines but his words died down in his mouth as the scene ahead of him was revealed to him by Karma holding the vines aside with a grin.

"Wow."

That was the only thing that he could utter.

The scene ahead of him was a garden, not an ordinary garden though. All the flowers seemed to almost glow with bright colors that contrasted hugely with the azure blue sky.

"Karma! When did you know about this place?" Nagisa said in awe, looking around the mystical area that he had stepped into. Everything around here seemed so magical.

The red head grinned joyously as he said, "I found about this place when I was wandering here. Isn't it nice?"

The other nodded while nearing the blue rose that he had caught a glimpse of before. The flower looked even more beautiful up in front with tiny drops of dew still having on his petal from the recent moist weather. He admired the flower while the red head continued grinning.

"I thought that you might like this place since you like flowers a lot. Consider this a belated birthday gift-oomph!" Karma staggered back when an excited blue head crashed onto him.

"𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙!" ℕ𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕤𝕒 exclaimed happily. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕, currently looking like an excited kitten who had just found a ball of wool to play, 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕗𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕, "𝕆𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖,"

ℕ𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕤𝕒 f𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚m. ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕 in a rapid rate 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕥.

𝔸𝕝𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕪 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕦𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖art.

"𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨!" ℕ𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕕, 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖 said, "𝕎𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖, 𝕂𝕒𝕣ma!"

ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕪, 𝕤𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕, "𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦?" ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕞.