Chapter 14: Sorry not sorry

Start from the beginning

"I told you stop doing this to me because I'm not interested with you. Can't you understand it?" I said in my normal tone but in a serious way which is enough for Lisa to understand that I'm already mad at her.

Lisa not answer and just remaining silent. She keeps on gulping thickly as she bite her lips. I know I offended her from my words but I don't have any choice but to say it to her. If I didn't hurt her, she will never stop doing it to me.

After a seconds, Lisa started to compose herself again.

"Jennie, I-I don't know w-what's your favorite food so I ended up ordering all the available foods in the canteen. I-Is it ok with you?" Lisa diverted the topic. She's smiling while placing the other tray with full of foods on my side with her hands shaking.

I look at her seriously, she maybe smiling right now but I know she was just suppressing her tears because it's really obvious on her face and on her gestures that she's not really fine.

"Don't you hear me Lisa? Plss stop this already! You just make me feel irritated whenever you are near with me" I shouted at her.

Lisa halted for a second. She is just looking at me seriously with teary-eyed.

"Jennie your words!" Nayeon forbid me then turn her head to Lisa. "Lisa are you ok?" She asked in concern.

Still no answer from Lisa. She remains silent while looking at me, still can't realized what just happened.

"I-I'm fine! I-I will just go in the c-comfort r-room" she forcedly said it with a horse voice then immediately run away from us.

"Fuck you Jen! Why did you tell that to her?" Rosé said in a raving tone. Anger is plastered on her face while saying that to me.

I didn't mind her and continue eating my foods. This time I'm already expecting that Lisa will never bother me anymore. I think harsh words is already enough from her to stop pursuing me. Well, I just hope my predictions was right. I really hope she will stop right now.
--------------------

Lisa's POV

I quickly run away from them and locked myself into the comfort room.

My tears that I'm preventing lately, suddenly came out and keep coming heavily.

It keeps coming and coming and I can't do anything but to let the tears keeps falling down on my cheeks. I really wanted to stop. To stop this stupid tears but I need to bring out all the pain and tears I was holding because of that girl.

That stupid brat girl who brokes my heart into pieces by her sharp words.

She's the only one and the first who did that to me.

The first one to dumped me infront of many people.

The first one to give me such a harsh words.

And lastly, the first one who rejected me.

All of these happened on me caused by the same person.

It's no other than because of Jennie.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim!!!

How dare she did that to me?

I'm Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban for Pete's sake. An everyone's crush and everyone's dream.

Everyone was dying just for my attention but how dare she is to do that to me. Am I not attractive on her eyes? Am I not good for her? Am I not enough?

What's gotten to her to have that guts to me? Doesn't she know I'm the new owner of this school. If I will decided to kick her on my own school, I have the power and I can easily do that to her but I didn't because I really loved her.

Haysst! I don't know what I'm saying anymore. I'm too broken and hurt to the point that I wanted to have a revenge to Jennie. To show her that the girl she dumped infront of many people is a big loss. She will regret all of this!

I wiped my tears as my eyes stops from crying. I shouldn't just crying in this corner. I needed to show her that I'm not weak and I'm not affected at all by her words. I'm Lisa Manoban and nobody can drag me down.

I immediately exited the comfort room and headed my way into the canteen.

I don't want to go back here but I didn't have any choice.

I saw Rosé, Sana, Nayeon scolding Jennie from afar. I released a big sigh before taking my steps then afterwards, I decided to approach them. This is it!

"Hi guys!" I greeted them enthusiastically as I smile sweetly to them.

Rosé and her other friends immediately stopped when she noticed my presence. They seems surprised to see me infront of them and so as Jennie. She's only looking at me seriously but it was cleared on her eyes that something is bothering on her.

"Jennie what will you say to her" Rosé seriously told to Jennie.

With an eyebrows arching, Jennie immediately stand up from her sit and come to face me. I wanted to curse my heart from beating so fast right now. For Pete's sake, lately this girl infront of me broke my heart into pieces but in just one look at her face, all the hatred and anger I'm feeling for her looks like suddenly fading away.

Jennie stared at me for a while before she starts composing herself. I'm already having a confusion on what she was acting but I choose to be patient and wait for her.

"Hmmmm Lisa?" She paused for a bit.

"What?" I responded.

"I'm sorry for what happened" she said sincerely while directly looking into my eyes.

Am I just dreaming?

She said sorry for what she have done?

So it means she didn't mean it?

And in just instance, all the things that's running on my mind lately, instantly gone. It's just a five words coming from her but I already forgotten what she have done to me.

I really want to show her that I'm not so into her but my body is betraying me.

Arrgh!!! Why are doing this to me, Jennie?

"It's ok, I understand" I smiled to her. Jennie just nodded her head as a response then after this, she immediately leave me.

I know her action was too rude for someone who is asking for forgiveness but in my eyes...
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Well atleast, my Jennie Kim knew how to say sorry

A/N: I know it's getting boring. Sorry but that's all I can do 🤧

-🅰️