Chapter 14: Sorry not sorry

Start from the beginning

"Ooooooookeeeeey!" Rosé said sarcastically without leaving her teasing smile with me. Fine she didn't buy my reason!

"I just put on my mind that you're not really thinking about Lisa" she laughs again.

I was about to defend myself but she quickly place her index finger on my lips that interrupts me from talking.

"C'mon let's just eat, Jennie. You don't need to explain it anymore. I believe on your words" she said while dragging me inside the canteen.

Aiish! I hope she won't tell it to Nayeon and Sana because if she did, I'm sure I will only earn a nons stop teasing from them.
------------

Since today is Friday, most of the students are hanging around inside the canteen. Almost seats are already occupied so it was hard for us to look for the vacant seat. I don't know why but whenever Friday comes, the scenario is always like this. Maybe it is because students have many free time to spend it in canteen just to chill since it was the last day of school week.

"Jennie! Rosé!" Nayeon waved her hands while offering us to join them in their table. Thanks God!

Rosé and I gladly accepted it and walked approaching their table.

"Friday sucks!" I complain as I take an empty seat beside Sana.

"So much! I thought we can't find any seats here since there's no vacant table but thanks to that powerful person for helping us" Sana started eating her salad.

"Powerful person?" I asked in confusion.

My questions was answered because right on a cue, I saw Lisa approaching us with full of foods on her tray while smiling like a fool dog.

Why she's here?

And wait?

Don't tell me she will be joining us in table?

"Ahhmmm... Sana if you don't mind can we exchanged our seats?" She asked as she placed her tray on our table without leaving her smile to me.

No! Sana plss say No! I don't want her beside me.

I quickly give Sana a death glare, giving her a hint that I don't like this idea but Sana only give me a peace sign while grinning on me as a response. Ghad! Plsss say No!

"Of course Lisa, you can seat here all the time" Sana immediately stand up as she offer her seat with Lisa.

Damn her! After this I will beat her to death. She knows how much I hate this girl but she still say yes. Fuck!

"Guys here's all your favorite foods that you've mentioned earlier. Don't hesitate to take it because I really buy all these foods just for you" Lisa said while putting down the foods in their respective trays. I'm not waiting for myself but I'm the only one here that Lisa didn't buy a food.

"Thank you Bestfriend! You still remember my favorites" Rosé started eating her food.

"Now I know why Lisa is asking about our favorite foods earlier. Thank you new classmate!" Nayeon cheerfully thanked her.

"Hey bunny, don't just call her as our classmate because from now on she's already our new friend" Sana said to Nayeon then turn her gaze to Lisa. "Is it ok with you, Lisa?" She asked.

"Of course! It's fine with me. Aside from that, I really wanted to be friends with you" she replied back. Tsssk! Fake! Don't be fooled by her words she's a lier!

"What are you doing here?" I asked Lisa savagely that caused everyone to divert their attention to us.

"Of course, I will eat!" She answered as she take one bite of her French fries.