Chapter 15

Over the next month, Louis kept getting back to his normal spirited self. That was good because the tour was coming up! We were leaving in about two weeks already! I was extremely excited, especially about my birthday. Paris. I was seriously going to be in Paris with my boyfriend and best friends for my nineteenth birthday! This was going to be amazing. I couldn’t wait!

We were down to two days. We were leaving for France the day after tomorrow! I was starting to pack some of my clothes when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

“Come in!” I called.

The door opened and I saw Niall.

“Hey, Nialler! What’s up?” I was surprised to see him there.

“Nothing really,” Niall stepped into my room and I gestured for him to shut the door behind him.

“Come on, tell me the truth bud.”

“Fine…Harper’s been acting a bit weird lately. Well, not weird exactly, just different,” Niall bit his lip and plopped down on my bed.

“What do you mean?” I asked, a bit confused.

“Well, I’m not sure. She just hasn’t really been paying attention to me lately. I mean, I’m not trying to hog her or anything, she just doesn’t really seem interested anymore,” Niall looked upset.

“Aww, Ni. Have you talked to her about it?” I sat down next to him and patted him gently on his back.

“No, I kinda wanted to hear what you thought first. You know, just in case.”

“Oh, yeah. Well, I think you should talk to her about it. I mean, maybe she’s getting tired of the relationship.”

Niall looked at me, horrified.

“No, no! I mean, like, how much have you guys done together? I know you’ve kissed, but how much farther have you gone?”

The poor guy still looked terrified.

“Nat! You know I’m not doing that ‘til I’m married!”

“Alright, alright! I was just trying to help!” I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

“Oh my God! Have you and Harry?” Niall blushed, looking awkwardly embarrassed.

“No, but we’ve come pretty close,” I laughed, “I mean, it’s Harry we’re talking about here. You know how he is,” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, but be careful? Please?” Niall looked at me seriously.

“Yeah, yeah, we will. Shut up, you little leprechaun,” I punched his arm playfully.

“Whatever, dork,” he laughed and punched me back, “And thanks for the advice, Nat.”

“No problem, Ni. It’s the least I could do after all your help with Harry.” I smiled and held out my arms for a hug.

“Thanks, and you’re welcome,” Niall laughed and embraced me tightly.

“You’re stronger than you look, twiggy!” I teased him.

“I work out,” he winked and stood up. “Guess I better head home now though.”

“Alright, see ya later Niallator!” I waved.

“In a while…Natadile…” he struggled to rhyme.

I laughed and he shrugged.

“Anyway, see ya Nat!” Niall waved and headed for my door.

“Bye!” I smiled and waved back.

I thought it was strange that Niall had said Harper had been ignoring him, because she hadn’t talked to me in a while either. What was going on? I decided to call her. She picked up after a few rings.

“Hello?” she mumbled.

“Harp?” I asked.

“What’s up?” she sounded groggy.

“Nothing, Niall and I were just kind of wondering why you haven’t been hanging out with us or anything lately?” I made it sound like a question.

“Oh, uh, I’ve just been kind of busy lately. Are you excited for Paris?” she changed the subject.

“Yeah, absolutely! You?”

“Of course!”

“Yeah, haha, but I’m gonna get back to packing now, talk to you later,” I told her.

“Alright, bye,” she hung up.

Niall was right, Harper was acting weird. She seemed like she was trying to hide something…I would get to the bottom of this.

*End of Chapter 15!(: Thanks for reading guys!! I'll upload more often if I get more comments! You can comment anythingg, opinions/questions/ideas, etc.(: And I'm starting school on the 5th, so I won't have as much time to work on this, but I'll try to upload at least twice a week then. Thanks again guys, love you!(: xx