Chapter 7

When I arrived at the park, it was 6:55. It was already starting to get dark out, and there was a path lit with candles. Was this the surprise?

I followed the candles, and at the end I found a tall boy standing next to a little table set for two. He was wearing a tuxedo with a bow tie the same color blue as my dress.

“Harry!” I ran the rest of the way to meet him, “Oh my God! You did all this for me?”

“Of course, you’re my princess! It’s the least I could do!” he laughed and wrapped his strong arms around me.

“How? I thought you were still on tour?” I was still confused about that.

“We are, but the last show is here in London! So I got permission to leave for the night, just for you,” he smiled down at me.

“You are the sweetest boy ever, you know that?” I grinned ear-to-ear.

 “I try my best,” he laughed.

“And the dress and jewelry! Thank you so so much! How did you know it would fit?” I gushed.

“I know you, babe, I have for ten years!” he laughed some more, “and I chose the blue dress because it matched your eyes.”

“Aww! I love you, Harry! You really didn’t have to do all this though,” I gestured to the candles, the table, and myself.

“I wanted to. You’ve been my beautiful princess for a month now, and I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you,” he smiled, his adorable dimples showing.

“I love you!” I basically yelled.

“I love you more!” he yelled back, cracking up.

It looked like this was going to be “our thing”. One of us saying ‘I love you’ and the other saying ‘I love you more’. Cheesy, but sweet. I liked it.

“So, have a seat,” Harry pulled my chair out for me. He was such a gentleman!

“Thank you, kind sir,” I smiled and sat down across from him.

That’s when I noticed what was for dinner.

“Spaghetti!” I smiled, “My favorite!”

“I know, mine too,” he winked.

After we ate, Harry offered to walk me home. I accepted, obviously.

“So you and the boys will be home for good in a few days. I’m so excited!” I looked up at him.

“Yeah, me too! More time to spend with you,” he smiled and took my hand in his. What a sweetie.

We continued walking and chatting, hand in hand, until we were a few blocks from my house. Then, a shiny red Porsche drove up next to us.

“Harry?” a pretty brunette girl rolled down the driver’s side window.

“Oh my God, Liz?!” Harry stared in disbelief at the girl.

“It is you!” Liz, apparently, jumped out of the car wearing the shortest dress I had ever seen. This chick was already getting on my nerves.

“Hey! Long time no see!” Harry laughed, and hugged the stupid girl. What was this?!

“I know right? I’ve missed you!” Liz hugged him back, holding on much longer than necessary.

“Uh, Natalie, this is my ex-girlfriend, Liz,” Harry introduced us, “and Liz, this is my girlfriend, Natalie.”

Awkward.

“Uh, hi. Nice to meet you,” I held my hand out, trying to be polite. She didn’t take it.

“Yeah, uh, you too,” she looked at me like I was some kind of disgusting bug.

“Well, Harry, I’ll see you later I guess,” Liz went back to smiling.

“Yeah, nice seeing you again!” Harry smiled too.

As soon as the car was out of sight, I turned to Harry. “What was that?”

“What do you mean?” he honestly looked confused.

“That! You and ‘Liz’ were totally just flirting! Right in front of me!” I held back tears.

“What? No! I was just being polite!” Harry sputtered.

“Oh, whatever! Save it for Liz!” I ripped off my necklace and earrings and threw them at his feet.

“Natalie, no! Wait! I can explain!” he tried to grab my hand.

“No! There’s nothing to explain!” I cried, running towards home. I let my tears fall as I ran, thinking about how perfect the night had been before that stupid Liz showed up and ruined everything. I would not let that little monster steal Harry away from me.

*End of Chapter 7!(: Please keep reading/commenting/sharing guys!(: Love you all xx