Group Project

Between the time Sunset Shimmer came to CHS and the time she went back and stole the crown, the mane girls only had one or two friends of their own. Pinkie Pie and Applejack were close enough, but that could have been because they were cousins. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were two peas in a pod, oddly enough. And Rarity hung out with the fashionistas, but she didn't really have best friends.

In woodshop, Pinkie and Applejack were whispering up a storm and completely ignoring Professor Cranky Doodle giving instructions for a model project. That is, until, they heard their names.

"Lastly, Pinkamena Pie and Applejack," he said.

"It's just Pinkie, sir," Pinkie said. Professor Cranky Doodle ignored her.

"You will be working with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy." All four of them groaned. "Everyone go get started. You may use any of the labs." They walked up to each other and mumbled incoherently. All of them walked out and into Lab 8. Their project went something like this:

Dash: Alright, if we're gonna do this we may as well do it right. Fluttershy go get the wood please. Applejack, you go get superglue. Pinkamena, hold it together.

Pinkie: *on phone* Hello? Yes, I'd like 30 pounds of stainless steel.

Dash: Wait, what?!

AJ: Ooh, we can use that to build our workn' life-sized race car model.

Dash: What? No. We're not doing that!

AJ: Fine. I guess we can build a wagon or somethin'.

Pinkie: Hey guys! I glued a cupcake to my face!

Dash: Pinkamena, take that off!

AJ: Oh, let her have a cupcake on her face. What's the harm?

Dash: *swings at AJ*

AJ: *fights back*

Pinkie: Applejack! Applejack! Applejack! Appleja- Gummy? What are you doing outside my book bag? *grabs Gummy*

Fluttershy: Do you wanna talk about it Dashie?I'm here for you. *tries to hug Dash*

Dash: No thank you, Fluttershy.

AJ: Go away!

Fluttershy: *crying* She hates me! *cries in a corner*

Pinkie: Look! A nail! I wonder what that's doing this far out of the wall. I bet it doesn't even belong here in the first place! *pulls it out*

Lab: *collapses*

Dash: My structure...

Pinkie: Oops...

AJ: Whelp. We're gonna fail.

Fluttershy: *cries*

(A/N: So this is based off something I came up with after my English teacher made us do a personality test at the beginning of the year. Basically, each personality got a color. Green was the "smart one", blue was the "sensitive one", gold was the "structured one", and orange was the "spontaneous one". The original:

 The original:

The characters as colors: Dash is gold, AJ is green, Pinkie is orange, and Fluttershy is blue

The characters as colors: Dash is gold, AJ is green, Pinkie is orange, and Fluttershy is blue. I know, Dash and AJ should be switched or have Twilight included or something. But it wouldn't make sense otherwise. The first EG movie tells us that AJ and Pinkie got along at least. And Twilight wasn't here at this time or she would've built a working airplane while AJ and Dash are yelling at each other. I'm rambling now... Anyway, what did you think? As always, feel free to leave requests. Bye!)