Chapter 12: My Heart

When Todoroki walked through the door, he was welcomed with (y/n) flinging herself into his arms. Of course, he caught her, giving her one of his charming smiles.

"What has you so excited?"

"Katsuki came over earlier and I dealt with him all by myself. Now he doesn't have a grudge against me." Her grin widened greatly while her lover kissed her cheek in approval. "How did things go with Momo?"

"She noticed things beforehand so she was fine and open to the idea of keeping in touch."

"I'm so happy to hear that." The handsome hero didn't reply nuzzling deep into his lover's warmth. The ticklish sensation forced a laugh from her lips making him smile as well. "I missed you Todoroki."

"I know. If you didn't you wouldn't let me hold you like this."

When Todoroki finally let her down, the pretty (h/c) haired girl pulled eagerly at his arm, having remembered something.

Of course, he followed while his dual colored eyes shined with a new fondness. Even though she'd been away for so long, her touch was as soft as before, her eyes still shown with love and her smile glittered brightest for him. In short, she still felt like home. Unable to stop himself, he swooped her into his arms and gifted her with a sweet Eskimo kiss.

"What did you want to show me?" He hummed lovingly.

"The bedroom. I did something for you."

"And what was that?"

"If you'd take me there, I could show you." Todoroki abided the order and took her to the bedroom where he was met with a gorgeous sight. The glazed mahogany floor of the room was littered with red rose and white tulip petals forming a path that lead into the bathroom.

He slowly let (y/n) out of his grasp and followed the flowers until he reached their wood and stone bathroom. There were candles lit everywhere some giving off a blue flame as others showed red. 

The tub was also decorated with the same petals from before while the faucet ran. As the water rose, sweet smelling bubbles also started to form.

"I used my portals to bring some things home and I unpacked most of our clothes so we don't have to-" the woman's words were cut short by Shouto's sudden kiss. She, of course, replied to him, whining when he pulled away.

"Thank you."

"I-you're welcome. Now get in before the water gets cold."

"Right." Todoroki chuckled at his girlfriend's shyness and took off his clothes before sinking into the wonderfully scented water. "This is so good, (y/n)."

"Don't thank me yet." Her sultry voice echoed in his ear and he let his gaze wander to her loosely covered form. Apparently, while he was getting undressed she was putting on a black silk dress, accented with golden lace that just barely covered her thighs. To make up for the skimpy outfit she wore a floor-length champagne chiffon robe.

"(Y/n)-"

"Don't. Your satisfaction means so much more to me than a compliment right now." Todoroki nodded and turned back around so that she could start massaging his wet body. Her soft hands pressed against his broad shoulders effectively releasing him of all tension. "It feels good?"

"Mhm, who taught you?"

"Actually I have no idea what I'm doing. Lean over for me." The hero did as told, grunting in pleasure when she pushed against the middle of his back. After a good ten minutes, she cleaned his back and chest even washed his hair before leaving him to finish.