Chapter 8: Taking Big Steps Before the Break Up

Believe me, I'm not trying to move them too fast. This will be explained in the next chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki, i don't think we should do this. Maybe i really should leave. You'd be happy with her right? She's pretty too so-" (y/n) began to ramble but her boyfriend soothingly pat her head.

"You promised you'd try for me (y/n)."

"But what if i screw up again?"

"And what if we finally get married." She stiffened at this, simultaneously shutting up. "Just calm down and let things run their course."

"Right." I stared at the pristine grey door of the lovely house and finally followed in after the realtor agent. The woman began to speak about the structure of the house and such but neither of them paid attention. They were too busy taking in the lovely design of brick and polished wood.

With the addition of the large glass windows above the doors and around the rest of the house, there was an odd modern feel that everything gave off. It was lovely but Todoroki was still indecisive until he heard (y/n) screaming for him to look at the bathroom.

When he came in he was a bit surprised to be met with a large window that was clouded over so that you could just make out the city below. There was a set of umber wooden sink cabinets that supported two pristine white sinks which each had a caramel colored faucet.

Next to this was a large closet case that perfectly matched the sink cabinets, beautifully contrasting against the red brick that lined the bathroom walls and ceiling.

"Todoroki, look!" His multi-chrome eyes wandered over to large jacuzzi bathtub where he found his lover motioning over to him. He obliged the silent the order only to pinned around to see a clear glass steam room shower. "Do you want to get it?"

"That question is yours to answer."

"But this is your home we're choosing. I don't have a say in the matter."

"Why when this is where we'd be living? (Y/n), i know you. Nothing is going to break us apart again."

"But-"

"So choose, ok?" The young woman shook her head, completely against the idea.

"Even so, it's your money. I still have to find a job, remember?"

"What happened to that CEO offer from one of your friends. Isn't their company huge?"

"I'm not good with fashion."

"So have you guys chosen?" The agent's prim voice echoed throughout the bathroom making her clients look to her with an annoyed glare.

"We're still discussing."

"Oh, of course." With that, she left and the two returned to their conversation.

"Well, that's a conversation for another time. Do you want this house or not?"

"Todoroki..." In the (h/c)-ette's eyes Todoroki could already see the answer but he didn't care. He needed her to be more confident with him. He needed her to speak her mind and she knew it. Finally giving up, she gave her answer  "Yes. I like this house a lot."

"Do you want it?" An eager nod served as his reply and they both left the elegant bathroom to give their agent the news.