Chapter 3: Heartbreak

(Y/n) has the quirk to create portals that lead to wherever she pleases. However, she's had to have been there before. She can transport people or items, doesn't matter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki solemnly stared at the sleeping girl beside him reflecting on their previous antics. He felt despicable.

How could he take her so passionately when he knew that soon after, he'd be kicking her out? By holding and caressing her the way he had, a false hope was ignited in her soul. And when she finally woke up for him to break the news, he was going have to sit there and watch it die.

If it were any other woman, he wouldn't have cared so much but this was (y/n). The one he adored and had dreamed about marrying, a year before they even got together.

In her arms, his cold exterior melted to reveal the wanting man inside. Her kisses left him flustered and her personality was beautiful no matter how much she'd deny it. To him she was perfect and now here he was about to crush her in one of the worst ways possible.

A desperate sigh left the hero's lips as he got out of bed to run her the usual bath. Once the water was warm enough, he filled the large tub and went back into the room where he saw (y/n) nuzzling into his spot. The sight made a sweatdrop run down his face.

"What are you doing?" he asked blandly. She froze.

"Y-Your smell is really nice."

"Oh."

"Ye." The two stayed like this for a while before he stepped aside and pointed into the bathroom.

"Your bath is ready, so you should probably go while it's still hot."

~~~~~~~~~

Once she was dressed and ready, Todoroki pulled (y/n) to the living room where he sat her down and opened his mouth to speak.

"(Y/n)," he began, however, that was the only thing to leave his mouth before her hand gently brushed against his cheek. Reluctantly, he raised his dual colored gaze to be met with a pained (e/c) one.

"I've already packed. Everything is at Katsuki's apartment."

"You knew?"

"Not until I woke up, no. But when I figured it out, I decided to just stuff everything in a portal." Giving up on hiding his emotions, Shouto nuzzled into her palm, gently brushing his lips against the woman's wrist.

"I don't want to, (y/n). It's just-"

"Don't tell me. It's best we just leave things where they are, okay?"

"...Okay."

After goodbyes were said and hugs were shared, (y/n) finally left her home of two years. Once she was safely down the street, Todoroki closed the door and slid down it, head in his hands.

Sure, not having to explain made things, easier but that didn't mean he still didn't hurt. For what felt like hours, he sat there in a desperate struggle not to run out there and sweep her off her feet. He yearned to hold her close again and tell her that it was all a stupid mistake.

But he couldn't because after he'd said yes to that stupid Katsuki, he'd lost her. After that, (Y/n) and his relationship was non-existent because the other hero would always steal her away and claim her over and over until his taste was all she knew.

That wasn't the worst of it though. The worst was that those two weren't going to last long. They were an explosive couple and while (y/n) loved the blonde, he didn't feel the same about her. Instead, he was blinded by a cloak of lust that gave him the illusion of such emotions.

If anything he probably hated her considering how much they argued but the fact that sex always followed left him believing that their "love" was just unlike most.

"Why am I so stupid?" questioned the half and half hero with a sigh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in a small alley barely two blocks away, (Y/n) was on the ground crying her eyes out. The reason she'd stopped Todoroki from explaining wasn't because she didn't want to know but because she already knew.

'It was only a matter of time, ' She thought bitterly, 'until he finally gave up.' A frustrated cry escaped her mouth as she caught sight of the marks he'd left on her body.

No matter what he said, Shouto's touch and soft words would haunt the (h/c)-ette woman day and night as she lay in bed regretting her stupidity for years on end.

'Why are you so f*cking greedy?' Questioned her subconscious with venom evident in each word. 'You managed to turn the most amazing man to putty in your hands and still messed that up. What the hell were you thinking?!'

Desperate to get her mind off of the brutal scolding, (y/n) took out her phone to call Katsuki. It took over ten tries until he finally answered the phone but she could only be grateful that he had.

"What?"

"Todoroki left me and now I'm in the alley on Oak St." An audible groan could be heard from the other side.

"Do you have your stuff with you?"

"They're at your place."

"Why don't you just use a portal to take yourself there too?"

"Listen, if it bothers you that much then I'll just walk my ass over! But don't blame me for wanting a little comfort from the guy who claims to love me."

"I don't have time for your crap so calm your tits and wait like a good little girl." Copying his previous gesture, the woman groaned into the phone.

"I hate you so much."

"Whatever, I'm on my way."