Chapter 2: Next Day

The next morning (y/n) woke up to the sun's pestilent rays shining past the black see-through curtains of the open hotel window. Even though it looked hot, the day was apparently quite chilly and (y/n) found herself shivering. With stiff arms, she reached out to Todoroki, eager for his morning cuddling.

While it was true that Katsuki wasn't one for snuggles, her half and half prince was always there with open arms.

A fond smile played on her lips at the memories but it quickly faded when her outstretched hands were met with cool air. The haze in the woman's sleepy (e/c) eyes slowly faded revealing to her the emptiness at her side.

She looked over the blonde who was behind her in hopes of seeing Shouto sleeping soundly but yet again she was left disappointed.

"What are you doing?" Groaned Katsuki, his voice muffled by the pillow that his face was currently buried in.

"Where's Todo-kun?"

"He went home."

"But he never even said good night."

"He did but I guess you didn't care." The explosive man finished as he slung a lazy arm over her waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Once they were out of bed and dressed, Katsuki walked out of the room with his arm wrapped over (y/n)'s shoulder. She winced at the gesture flexing her shoulders slightly. Yeah, it sounded lewd but her whole body was in pain and frankly, she could go for a massage right about now.

Wanting to ask her boyfriend for one, she looked up with a determined gaze. She was surprisingly met with an expecting red one.

"What?"

"When we get home, can you take care of me?"

"I have to go to the gym after I drop you off and once I'm done with that, I've got patrols."

"Oh."

"Next time I will." He reassured once they came upon Todoroki's decent sized apartment. Leaving her with a dominating kiss, Bakugo walked off leaving his girlfriend to herself.

With timid hands, she unlocked the door and walked in. Nostalgic shivers went up her spine but they quickly diminished when she felt someone walk past her.

Alarmed by the sudden presence, she whipped around to see Todoroki walking into the kitchen wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants while a white towel was wrapped around his neck.

"Todoroki," The (h/c)-ette's voice was clearly laced with concern causing him to turn around and be met with her warm embrace around his waist. "I'm home."

In his heart, Shouto urged to pull her closer and reveal to her his pains and worries but Katsuki's scent stopped him. Despite having obviously taken a shower, the other man's scent practically radiated off of her making Todoroki step out of the hug. (Y/n) stumbled forward but caught herself and looked up at her other boyfriend.

"Todo-kun?"

"You're not mine anymore." He whispered to himself, eyes wide with rushing emotions. While part of him was depressed and another part was happy, the strongest emotions that shown through the cluster were anger and hurt.

Gently he held her chin upwards as he stared into those beautiful (e/c) eyes he'd fallen so hard for. They were teary. She'd heard him and was fighting hard not to show it.

"Do you love me, (y/n)?" He whispered leaning against her ear. Her grip on his shirt went tight as her shaky voice resounded throughout the empty apartment.

"I-i love you." Todoroki softly bit onto her shoulder in punishment, shivering when she let out a sweet moan.

"No you don't or you'd stop hurting me like this." He paused before admittingly adding, "I still love you though." In a fit of agonizing regret, tears fell down the girl's soft face as her fading lover pinned her against the wall and made love to her one last time.