Chapter 3

Yoongi POV

Walking into my apartment, I let my front door slam shut behind me. I can already hear my older brothers voice echoing in my ears, the voice hollering and shouting almost as I bring my hands up to my ears.

"God fucking damn it! Shut up!" I shout, falling to my knees as tears are already trickling down my cheeks. I hear footsteps echo faintly through the apartment as I stay stuck on my knees in the front hallway, wishing desperately for my brother's voice to get the fuck out of my head.

"Yoongi?" I hardly hear the voice as I squeeze my eyes shut tightly. Crumbling in on myself, it's the first time in years that I've not been able to fight this off before it starts up in full swing.

"You're just fucking useless, Yoongi. I don't know why the hell you're ever around."

"I really don't get why they ever had you, honestly. You're just an annoying fuck."

"They don't even give a shit about you. Frankly, I don't either."

"You're fucking pathetic, Yoongi. Do you not see that?"

"I don't get how you could have friends. They probably just pity you, which is just sad."

"You're just a waste of fucking space, fucks sake. Could you get the hell out of my way already?"

"Yoongi, calm down. It's okay, I'm here." Namjoon's voice snaps me from this hell as I'm suddenly wrapped up in a strong pair of arms. I whimper loudly, curling into him in attempt to find a source of comfort at the moment. Though it's a hard task to accomplish when the person I'd normally go to has abandoned me too.

It's not like Namjoon would've known that he should call Taehyung in this situation though. And I guess in a sense, it doesn't really matter. Because, it's not like he would've been able to call him today, and Tae probably wouldn't have answered if he had called anyways. With how he's been acting lately, I doubt he would've answered even before today. Although, it doesn't really help that he's the reason I'm stuck in this situation anyways.

"It's okay, Yoongi. You're okay. I'm right here. Shhh. Calm down." Namjoon coos softly, rubbing my back gently as he continues to hold me. I just sigh softly, leaning my head against his chest as my eyes begin fluttering, fighting off the feeling of drowsiness.

"You okay, hyung? Why don't we get you to bed, huh?" Namjoon asks gently. I just nod my head tiredly, not wanting to fall asleep yet.

"Yes, please. I-I'm sorry you had t-to see that. I-I'm okay." I mumble quietly, still fighting sleep. He just nods silently, helping me up onto my feet. I pull away from him at that point, dragging my feet as I slowly begin to make my way to my bedroom that's up the stairs.

Namjoon stays quiet, following me wordlessly as I start up the stairs. I struggle, the after affects of the anxiety attack from the memories killing my energy as I clamber up them and finally reach my bedroom.

I simply flop onto my bed once I'm close enough, curling into a loose ball and pulling my thick fuzzy black blanket over top of me that's been sat at the end of my bed for the last few years now. I sigh quietly, letting my eyes fall shut despite my attempts at staying awake.

I feel the bed dip a bit at my side before there's a hand gently rested on my side. I don't say anything, but hum quietly in response to the feeling.

"There's a bag of lollipops in my top dresser drawer. Can you grab one please?" I mumble out, not bothering to open my eyes or moving a single bit.

"Of course, hyung. What was that all about, if you don't mind my asking?" Namjoon responds in a gentle tone, getting up from where he'd been sat on the bed as he goes to my dresser as I'd asked.

"Sorry about all of that, Joonie." I mutter quietly, not really answering his question but also not really caring.

"You don't need to apologize, Yoongi. Here you go. You just scared me, that's all. I'm just worried about you, hyung." Namjoon answers, handing me a yellow lollipop.

"You could say I kinda just lost a friend that I've had since I was seven years old. It just caused some bad reactions that I've not dealt with in a few years now." I haphazardly explain before slowly slipping the already unwrapped lollipop between my lips. Namjoon stays quiet for a moment as he sits back down on the bed beside me, allowing me to curl into him and rest my head on his lap.

"It's going to be okay, Yoongi. You're not alone. You've still got me."