30

"this is unbelievable."

"you're unbelievable." chaeyoung retorted, rolling her eyes at felix. "you got my kids into your stupid game!!"

felix held a smug look on his face, "it's not my fault they love it."

chaeyoung turned her head to the living room, where seungmin and jeongin were. displayed on the tv was the game fortnite which felix had introduced to them about five hours ago.

she had a look of disappointment on her face as she walks away to chan's room. "channieee," chaeyoung whined.

immediately, chan flung his door open, "what's wrong?" he asked, worriedly. the girl in front of him pointed to the living room, grabbing the collar of his shirt, "save my babies!"

chan cocked an eyebrow at her, "what?" he followed her out to the living room, where he could hear their screams.

"seungmin, what the hell are you doing?! protect me!!" jeongin screeched, furiously messing with the control buttons in his hands.

"you're on your own, innie!!" seungmin laughed evilly as his player ran away from jeongin and the enemy.

[a/n;; guys i have never played fortnite before okay so idk how the game goes, don't attack me on this]

as soon as jeongin dies, chan grabbed the controllers from the two boys.

"that's enough for today." chan said, causing the boys to groan as chaeyoung sighed in relief, "you're a life saver."

chaeyoung and the boys stayed up later than expected last night. they had a bit too much sugar from jeongin's birthday cake.

"change into your uniforms, we're going at lunch." woojin came out of his room, already inside his uniform.

the younger boys looked at us in disbelief, "we're still going to school? i thought we were skipping today." they whined.

changbin chuckled, "y'all thought."

stray kids arrived to the school right before lunch started. they quickly rushed to the cafeteria, getting their lunches.

all eyes were on them as they eyed their foods hungrily. various whispers were exchanged, however, it was cut short when stray kids exited the cafeteria to the rooftop, where they usually ate lunch.

they all joked around, but only chaeyoung was stuffing her face.

"calm down, you look like an animal." jeongin laughed, taking a sip of his juice.

chaeyoung choked at his statement, "let me eat in peace, kid."

everyone laughed at the interaction, happy that she's close to them now.

chan admired chaeyoung, liking the way she stuffed her mouth. he liked how she didn't care about her image.

he smiled widely, even his dimple showed. "look at chan, he has heart eyes." minho whispered to woojin, snickering.

chaeyoung quickly turned to chan, laughing and chan looked at her, scrunching up his nose, "and to think i like you."

all you could see was a bickering couple in the boys' point of view.

chaeyoung stuck out her tongue, mocking him, "and to think i like you~ hell yeah, sappy boy." she snickered.

chan pouted, not saying anything else. the boys laughed at him, "wow, you saw that? the power she has, to shut our leader up."