14

a few days passed, good ones too.

it was full of laughter, the most you could get out of the lonely girl.

the girl got closer with chan, however, they still had their boundaries.

today, the boys arranged a special little play date, with chaeyoung.

"chaee~ come on! it'll be a lot of fun, trust us!" the male pleaded, in his fluent english, showing off his accent.

the girl sighed, answering in english as well, "chan, i don't even know where we're going. you guys could take me to a bar, without me knowing!"

"a bar doesn't sound bad!" a voice in the background said.

suddenly, chan shouted, "jeongin, NO!"

chaeyoung winced and laughed, distancing the phone away from her ear, and putting it on speaker.

she thought about chan for awhile, realising how good is he at taking care of his team.

she remembered the time when she watched chan scold jisung, harshly, for doing the wrong thing, but it was because he cared.

"you'd be a good father, channie." chaeyoung absentmindedly said.

the boy smiled at the compliment, also the nickname, "thanks, youngie." he softly replied.

she blushed, now flustered, "y-you heard that?! i didn't mean to say it out loud-" the girl rambled, only causing the leader to laugh.

wow, even his laugh is cute.

butterflies filled her stomach, as she moved around, hoping to remove the feelings.

"anyways, open the door!" the boy said, hanging up instantly, followed by a doorbell ring.

the girl sighed, smiling, heading to the door.

opening the door, she saw minho smiling brightly.

his hand extended out towards her, "let's go, milady." he said, as if she was a princess.

chaeyoung hesitantly took his hand, but only with the tip of her fingers, "that's so cringey, but i'll take it."

the younger boy laughed, leading her to the van, where the rest of the team were.

"hii, chae noonaaa!!" the younger ones exclaimed, excitedly.

the girl scrunched her nose, "i felt so old, right then and there." she said, causing everyone to laugh.

"so, where're we headed?" she questioned.

woojin looked back, smiling, before driving, "it's a surprise."

chaeyoung pouts, not satisfied with his answer, taking a seat next to hyunjin.

"agent hwang, reporting for duty!" hyunjin exclaims, as soon as she was seated.

(im soRrY if im wrong but i thiNK that's what they say??)

the girl laughs, looking back at chan, "i guess i'm the leader now.~" she says with a smirk.

chan looks at her, offendedly, but chuckles in between, "take them! they're free!"

the group looks at him, the closer members strangling him in hugs, "you'll never escape us!!"

everyone laughs at the scene, also smiling at how happy chaeyoung was with them.

"okay! we're heree." woojin announces, causing everyone to stop, getting ready to get out.

chaeyoung was the first to get out, seeing that she was where she always wanted to be.

the amusement park.

she's never been here with her parents, but it was on the list of family dates that they planned.

chaeyoung smiled sadly at the thought of her parents not being here with her, but she smiled happily, because she was with her favourite group.

she made sure to remember to apologise to the girls, about not inviting them. her excuse was simple. she clearly didn't know she was going to be here, until they got here.

"surprise!!" the boys said, altogether, "do you like it?" chan asks, walking up to her side.

she chuckled, "no," the boys looked at her, afraid, "i love it." she finished.

they were relieved, happy that she loved her surprise.

"cmon! let's go in!!" the younger ones exclaimed, rushing inside.

chan stayed by chaeyoung's side, as she walked behind the others.

he remained silent, not aware that she was smiling.

"thank you, chan." she said, lightly.

it was in the softest voice possible and made chan's heart jump.

the boy smiled, messing his perfectly, straightened hair, "it's no problem, as long as you're happy."

the night was spent happily, riding the fast roller coasters, and eating cotton candy.

the boys dragged her to all the rides, regardless of age, they all had fun, acting like children.

they made sure she was having fun, cause if not, they wouldn't be satisfied in what they planned.

she laughed at their jokes and smiled when they playfully argued with eachother.

chan and chaeyoung often talked to eachother, as they watched the others.

she felt like a mother figure, although she was still a teen.

the two bickered playfully, over little things, causing them to look like a couple.

chan waited in line, next to chaeyoung, once again bickering who's closer to felix.

"two churros, please!" chaeyoung ordered, smiling sweetly at the lady, before turning back, playfully glaring at chan.

he groaned as he listened to chae, "i'm telling you, he'll pick me over you!"

"no! i'm like his older brother, he'll definitely choose me!" chan fought back.

the lady came back, smiling at the two aussies, "here's two churros," she said, handing one to each. "and an extra one, for the pretty girlfriend.~" she finished.

the two blushed, "t-thank you, ma'am! but, we aren't a couple." chaeyoung said, earning a small pout from the lady.

"you'll get her soon, buddy, i know you can." the lady whispered to chan, causing him to chuckle, "thank you, ma'am."

they walked away from the stand, eating their sugary snacks.

chan eyed chae, "are you gonna eat both of them?" he questioned, lightly.

the girl chuckled, "of course. why? jealous?" she teased, causing chan to look at her, wide eyed.

"what?! noo, never!" he denied, lying to the girl.

chaeyoung laughed, knowing that he wanted half of the extra churro, "here, bite it." she handed him her snack.

they happily shared the last churro, unaware that they were indirectly kissing.

they both slightly noticed the little feelings that were floating inside their bodies, but they shook it off, hoping that it would all be just a mistake.

a/n
hiiiii guys! :')))) iM SORRY AGAIN JDJFJSNF- alsooo,, i'll be taking a break for the rest of the week cous wOO i am tired!! aND- hAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THE SONG CLIPS FOR I AM YOU HSHCJSJV ITS SO GOOD. okAy bye- my next update will be when the album is released soo,, enjoy this chapter for the time being ;))))