prologue

⚠️this book may contain lots of suicidal thoughts & depression.⚠️

a foot stood out and tripped me, as i was walking to my locker. i fell to the floor, unable to catch myself. getting up from the floor, i dusted my uniform and glared at the person who tripped me.

he and his group were laughing at me again.

=
*yall, she's not rose from blackpink. i made this character and she just happened to have the same name. i didnt know that was rose's name until yall kept commenting about it.
i'm park chaeyoung. i've been living in this hell for the past years, i'm surprised i survived and haven't given up yet.

i've always been bullied from a certain group in particular. a group of popular, good looking, males.

i'm an outcast, and have always been their victim since day one, of highschool. they've made fun of me, called me hurtful names, and, well, physically and mentally hurt me.

the only time i'm free from them, is on the weekends and holidays.

my mother and father are no longer with me, cause of a car accident. no one knows about this, as i keep things to myself.

i, basically, have no friends. in school, at least. i'm a sucker for kids, so i usually spend my weekends and holidays at a daycare or babysitting centre. it's the only time i don't feel so alone.

but, once i step foot into the school campus, i know that i am no longer safe.

i often cut and cry myself to sleep. the scars aren't deep, as i fear death too. but there are times where i'm so upset that i can't control how deep i cut my wrists.

i've fallen into depression, and suicidal thoughts randomly float in my head, from time to time.

all thanks to,

bang chan and his little group, stray kids.