Chapter 19

A Week Later - Yuna's POV

"Aunt Yuna." A little girls voice says as she tries climbing onto the couch.

I ruffle her hair half asleep and I turn around on my other side to continue sleeping.

"Yuna, I need to go out for a bit, can you keep an eye on Mirai?" Kurenai asks me and I nod and grab her by the back of her shirt, still half asleep and I pull her up onto the couch and into my arms where she'll never escape.

"Alright Kurenai, she's in the prison called my arms where she'll never escape." I say and she laughs.

"Thanks Yuna, though you should get up soon, its midday." Kurenai says to me.

I yawn. "Maybe." I say and she giggles amused before she leaves.

"Aunt Yuna, can you let me go?" Mirai asks me pouting.

"No, your my teddy bear now. Besides, the last time I let you go while babysitting you, you wound up in the center of the village, I'm not letting that happen again." I say to her as I hug her tighter to me and she pouts. "Don't cry, you know better than to cry in my ear." I say to her and she sighs her child like sigh. "No screaming either." I say and I find it useless to try and go back to sleep, so I get up with her in my arms. I walk over to her pen and I set her inside, then I head to the bathroom and I shower.

Once I finish with my shower I head to the kitchen and I make some food and I feed Mirai with a smile.

"Aunt Yuna, can we go out?" Mirai asks me.

"On the porch?" I ask her.

"No, into village." Mirai says to me with a smile.

"Nope, you also got me with that trick too." I say to her and she pouts. "How about we watch Netflix? Or I read to you?" I ask her.

"But that's boring." Mirai says to me and now its my turn to pout.

"Well sorry I'm boring." I say to her as I wash the dishes.

"Then can I have a flower crown?" Mirai asks me and I think on it for a moment and I sigh.

"When I'm finished washing dishes." I say to her and she grins.

"Yay!" She cheers and I make her a flower crown with my Kekkie Genkai while she watches the flowers intertwine with each other and she's just amazed.

I finish and I put it on her head with a smile.

"Woah, its so pretty." Mirai says to me and I smile amused.

I pick her up and I take her to the living room. I curl up on the couch as she plays with her toys.

I read while keeping an eye on her and after a few hours Kurenai comes back and she sits next to me.

"Your awake." Kurenai says to me and I nod as I close my book.

"Mirai wouldn't let me sleep." I say and she nods.

"So, why did you sleep in today?" Kurenai asks me.

"Me and Kakashi decided it was a good idea to go drink with Guy till 1 and then I had to drag him while pushing Guy's wheelchair, back to their places, I was the only one who didn't get drunk, though it isn't surprising on my part since I have a high tolerance for everything. Except noise. So I didn't get back till like 3 am because Kakashi was being an even bigger pervert than usual. And he ran out of his house in nothing but his boxers, I have a video if you want to see." I say to her and she laughs as I reach for my flip phone and I show her the video and she laughs. "I should show Kakashi this." I say subconsciously.