Chapter 7

The Next Day - Yuna's POV

"Thanks Old Man, for the shelter and for removing the curse mark." I say to him with a smile.

"Its no problem." The old man says to me with a kind smile.

I head out with Kakashi and he walks with me to the Land of Fire.

"You lived in the Land of Fire?" Kakashi asks surprised.

"Yeah." I say to him and we walk for a little while before we come across my old cabin. I open the door warily, not sure what I'm gonna find inside and it looks how I left it 15 years ago. "Come on in Kakashi." I say to him with a smile and he follows me inside.

"Its dusty." Kakashi says to me and I nod.

"That's what happens when no one has lived in it for 15 years." I say to him and he helps me clean the place up. "Thanks Kakashi." I say to him with a bright smile.

"You did nothing wrong in my opinion, I don't mind helping." Kakashi says to me with a closed eyed smile.

"You can rest here for the night, I'm gonna go grocery shopping and I'm gonna make something for dinner, but I should also find something else to wear, that way I'm not easily found." I say and Kakashi nods.

"I'll wait here then." Kakashi says to me and I nod.

I take my wallet and I head to the nearest town and I buy a lot of food.

After that I head back and I out it away and then I make dinner which is, my favorite dish, Cheese Ravioli with Four Cheese Sauce and Chicken Patties.

"It smells good." Kakashi says to me as I serve him a plate at the table and is it across from him with a smile.

"Thanks." I say to him with a smile and we dig in and my stomach couldn't be happier.

"Where did you learn to cook so well?" Kakashi asks me.

"Here, I lived on my own after I turned four since my parents went out one day and they never came back, I had to learn how to cook otherwise I wouldn't have survived." I say to him with a smile and Kakashi nods.

"This was a warzone area, so they might have gotten killed in crossfire." Kakashi says to me and I nod.

"That's what I thought too." I say and after we finish eating, Kakashi wanted to do dishes, so I went into my parents old room which is now mine and I look through the drawers and I find a pale green long sleeve dress with a white apron and white leggings and I change into it, then I cut my hair to my shoulders and I cut my bangs so they cover my forehead.

I walk out of the room and Kakashi looks at me shocked.

"You cut your hair." Kakashi says to me and I smile.

"Yeah, I felt it was time for a change, I always kept my hair long, but I don't think anyone will recognize me now unless I use my Kekkie Genkai." I say and Kakashi nods.

He spends the night here and we talk for a while before I fall asleep on the couch.

The Next Morning

I stand at the door as Kakashi heads out.

"Kakashi, I ask of you one thing." I say to him and he looks at me. "Don't tell the Leaf this place exists, but if you guys need help, don't hesitate to ask." I say to him and Kakashi nods.

"Alright, have a good life Yuna." Kakashi says to me with a closed eyed smile and I hug him, which surprises him.

"Thank you Kakashi, I really appreciate this." I say to him and he smiles and hugs me back.