Fights

"You always come home fucking drunk!" I yelled at him. It was already 12:30 in midnight and he just came home, being drunk as hell. "Shut up y/n. You don't fucking control me!" he yelled back. He towered over me, almost making me fall over. "Yes I do! I'm your girlfriend, for fucks sake Connor!" That was it. If I ever happen to yell at him–or basically whisper–once again, I may cry an ocean. I ran up the stairs into 'our' room and shut the door loud. He never thought of me, he never cared didn't he?!

It was hours later until Connor quietly entered the room; I was still crying. "Princess..." he whispered with his Scottish accent which still made me shiver. He stroked my temple and held my face with both of his hands to make ourselves facing each other. "I'm so sorry y/n. I never mean anything I said. Forgive me? I'm just very stressed at work lately and–"
"No, Con. It's alright. I'm okay. I'm fine now." He pecked my lips and smiled. "Love you y/n."

"Love you too."

"Come on. Lets get us some sleep, yeah?" he said. I agreed and cuddled up against him. All I can hear is his beating heart, quietly singing to my ears. How can I not love this guy?

•I couldn't believe what I'm seeing right now. I-Is that...His ex?!

They're laughing, they're smiling, they're...touching?!

I hitched my breath and moved at my seat slightly. "U-um, sir?' I waved at the man behind the counter. His face lighted up and moved his way towards me.

"Yes ma'am?"

"C-can I have another caramel frappuccino please" I was starting to tear up. He nodded and got me my drink. He handed me the drink after about five minutes, "You alright miss? Y-you're crying..." he placed his hands behind my back and rubbed it carefully. He's so sweet. I wiped my tears at the back of my hand and looked at him, smiling a it. "I-It's okay. You can go now. I-I'm fine." he just nodded while patting my shoulder one more time, looking back at me once until he continued his job again. I was about to go and get my drink and get out of this place until a strong pair of hands gripped my arm and pulled me towards the very back where no one was around. "Why the hell are you talking to him?!" WHAT!? I greew so angry at him. He's the one who fucking talked to your ex! "You were the one who–"  "Don't even talk you little shit!" I grew even angrier. He's so dumb. I wiggled my way out of his grip, which, it did hurt. "Don't talk to me like you don't fucking know anything! Why are you talking to your Ex?! That guy was just comforting me! It'll be rude to not help someone in need, yeah!? You're a dumbass Connor." I rolled my eyes at him and walked out of Starbucks, of course, grabbing my drink.
I was about to go home, cringing every time His ex image popped into my head. "Y/n!" Stupid me, I turned around. Absolutely regretting it. "Wha–" Without anything, any warning, he kissed me. Passionately. His two large hands grabbed my face, eagerly pressing our lips together. The feeling make me shiver. I suddenly dropped my drink, not even caring, and I roamed my hands around his muscular body. I swear I heard someone shouted 'get a room.' We pulled out minutes later, both out of breath and overwhelmed. "I'm incredibly sorry, babe. It was just nothing–well, we just bumped at each other and tried to catch up lately. D'you remember...when we broke up, we both decided to still stay friends, yeah?" Oh right, I forgot. I only nodded, embarrassed. "Oh yeah." he chuckled. "Look y/n, I will never, ever leave you, okay? You're all I want, and no one else. I love you so much." he pecked my lips and formed a smile. May I say, he never left his hands on the side of my head. "I love you too Connor."

"So...uhh..." he said after staring at each other adoringly. "You wanna get knew Starbucks then? Me and you?" noticing the pool of caramel frap just behind me.

"Uh, I'm fine. You can get yours anyway. he just nodded like a little kid at a candy shop and ran back inside. I shook my head while grinning playfully. "What a guy..."
__________________________
One more chapter and this book is done

Connor ball imagine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें