Soulmate AU

Believing in soulmates aren't bad but they do come with a price such as when I meet my soulmate would he feel the same? Or he just ignored me and act like soulmates aren't real, the half moon tattoo that's on my wrist be apart of me since I can remember, if I found someone with the same tattoo and it glows then I found my soulmate.

I been to a lot of schools growing up and I have never find him, I'm 20 years old and in college and I want find him yes I'm young but you have to find him but one of us gives up, I can't give up not till I found him.

One of the bright sides of my weekends that I work at a coffee shop, I love my job because I can meet nice people and learn how to make coffee like a pro it has their pros and cons, for sure but I wouldn't have it any other away not for me.

A man with short brown hair, a nose ring, earrings and tattoos on his arms walk up the counter, he's very attractive that I can't help but stare specially at his blue eyes that look like a ocean, he orders his drink and I tell my co worker to start making it, I noticed he has something glowing on his wrist, the half moon tattoo, my Heart began to beat harder and my smiles grows and when I noticed mine tattoo is glowing too then I know I found my soulmate.

"You're my soulmate." I smile as I show him our wrist.

He look at his waist then at mine looking how they glowing at the same time with the same color, I can't read his face I can't tell if he happy or not but I'm sure hell hope soon, then he had a face of disgust he puts his sleeve down and turn to look at me.

"This is a stupid tattoo I literally can't believe you believe in this soulmate shit, because is not real if you want real love then go actually look for someone instead waiting for this stupid tattoo to glow, then you been happy like me because I have a girlfriend who doesn't have a tattoo or everything that does with soulmates so give it rest." He spay coldly at me and I began to feel tears in my eyes but swallow then back and found him his coffee and walks out.

I don't know what hurts more him saying he has girlfriend and he's happy or me believing in soulmates.

Is finally time for me go home I'm glad I just want to go home and cry on my bed with my breaded dragon Lexie on my stomach crying to her knowing she won't judge me, I still hope I have cookie dough ice cream in the freezer.

I got in my car not noticing it was raining till I felt my hair dripping water, the sky is like my mood sad and broken I start the engine and began to drive home away from my work, tears finally fall from my eyes showing how weak I am, I'm so glad I'm not around anyone.

I quickly look at my tattoo and is not glowing anymore I hate my tattoo, I want to cover it but I don't think would help since it can't be remove. My life is miserable with this tattoo on my wrist.

My car began to shake then all sudden it slowly started moving I managed to move to the side of road and it finally stopped, I slam my hands on the wheel and mad at my car I got out and lift the hood and smoke cover my engine, I cough and swap the smoke away with my hand my car fucking broke down.

I grab my phone and see I have no battery what the hell god hates me, I went to go back in my car and wait but I was about to open it, it was locked i pat my jeans but don't feel my keys I look inside and see my keys sitting on the seat, why why can this day get any worse!

"You need some help?" A voice comes from the road and I look up and I met with the same blue eyes that broke my hair.

I scoff at him and give him a glare, "I don't need help from you."

He chuckles and open his door walk closer to me, I watch him as he pulls his hoodie closer to his head he looks at me and smile while I frown.

"Broke down doesn't surprise me this car kinda looks shit." He tells me and I scoff at him.

"This car is everything to me and is better then you think." I hit his shoulder.

"Okay but still looks shit and so why don't you get in my car and I take you him." He Saids and I shake my head.

"You can be a murder for all I know." I say and he chuckles again.

"You were probably going to take a road with me if I agree with you about this soulmate shit." He Saids But I sigh.

"Fine I go only I want to go home." I say and he nods leads me to his car.

I get in the front seat and he starts the engine and began to drive, I give him directions to my house then after that I was quiet not a sound but it wasn't long.

"I'm Connor by the way." He Saids his eyes still focus on the road.

"Y/n." I giggle at his excitement.

"Wow that's crazy." Connor chuckles.

"Yeah it is." I smile.

We kept talking and next things I know we reach my house and I frown, i look at my wrist and notice my tattoo is glowing I look at his and notice is glowing also, soulmates aren't real I see his face and I notice he has a frown.

"Thank you for the ride and everything else." I smile at him and unbuckle my seat belt about to get out when he stops me.

"Give me your number and we can talk more." He Saids handing me his phone.

I nod and give him my number and put it in his phone then I hand it back to him.

"I uh see you around or talk soon." I smile at him.

"Yeah talk later." He Saids softly while looking at his wrist watching it glow.

I get out of the car and shut his door, I walk towards my front door and turn around and he left my heart literally strings at the fact he left.

I went inside go straight to Lexie cage and open it and take her out and cuddle her.

"Soulmates aren't real sweet baby they not." I whisper.

I hate soulmates.

___________________

Unedited

Marry Christmas 🎄