Bad boy?

"Watch out Y/n he hurt you."

Yeah that's what people tell me, do I listen most of the time but I kinda stopped listening when I fall in with the tattoo boy.

"He's waiting for you to fall so deep in love, so he can walk away."

Lies completely lies he loves me, If he didn't he wouldn't want to get to know me, or tell me he loved me first.

"Y/n he will rip your heart out, right front your chest and step on it to tear you apart more."

He wouldn't do that he cares about me too much, he dump his drugs loser friends for me, he been sober since we been together.

"Y/n one fight and he will sleep with someone else."

NO! Never he wouldn't do that, Connor would stay and fix our fights so we stop fighting, that's point of making up.

"You're just someone to past time, he dump you after a few weeks."

We been together for 3 years that's say a lot.

"I bet every night he drinking his night away, while you're at home."

Actually no again he with me every night, talking about everything and anything while In each other arms.

"There's no future with him so better end it now."

This promise ring on my finger, tells me we have a future.

"How many girls he looks at when he's holding your hand?"

None; in fact he always looking at me that I basically have to be his extra eyes.

That's everyone tells me he's going to brake my heart my friends Saids that, people who I didn't know told me, my own family even told me, but I stayed with him because we love each other and see a future together.

Connor has tattoos, pricing and he used to be a bad boy but that's was before he met me and he promise me a better life.

Me and Connor ran away together after my family tried to force us away from each other, Connor is a band now called the vamps he plays base and I couldn't be more proud.

When I left home, I left my family, my friends, my college and my shit job, do I miss it? To be honest no I hated my life before Connor and he knows that, do I wish my family likes Connor? Yes I do I want them to see what I see but they never see that.

Connor still talks to his family which is basically my family now, I love them and they love how me and Connor are together.

Even though I left uni but I still got be the writer and photographer, I always wanted to be seeing the world with my true love.

"Hey Y/n come on we have to go back to the bus now babe." Connor shouts over and I quickly ran to him and hold my camera.

"Got any new ones baby?" Connor asked and I nod hand him my camera to show him.

"Ahh my girl has so much Telnet." Connor smiles proudly at me and hands me back my camera.

"Con can I get one of you, I always do and every country?" I asked and con nods and stands in front of me and pose and smile.

"Perfect thank you." I grin and look at the photo.

"You're welcome my gorgeous girl I do whatever keeps you happy." Connor kissed my temple.

"You make me happy." I grip his hand and smile.

"And you do the same." Con kissed my hand, "are you excited for the show?" Con asked and I nod.

"Good you know every song and every note I play I being doing it for you." Connor Saids as we stop at the entrance of the bus.

"And you know I be by the side lines cheering you on." I smile and Connor blush and slowly pushed me against the bus.

"I love you Y/n." Connor pecks my lips slowly.

"I love you more Connor." I grin and blush.

"Come on let's go cuddle before the show." Connor Saids and I nod.

No matter what people say, we always be together and for each other.
________________

Well what you think?

I actually I like it it always different and I like different.

Enjoy
Love you all 💗💗💗