Breakfast

Warring Sexual contact
~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in your boyfriend arms wrap your waist, his head in your hair and the covers over you both, you can't help but smile happily and turn around and sink into the arms of your boyfriend. Connor Samuel John ball.

Connor began to stair in his sleep as you turn, his hot breath fanning your hair and his fingers tips dancing on your back that's covered by his t-shirt.

You smile and tuck your face in his neck and leave small kisses around his collar bone, his hand goes in your hair massaging your scalp, you lean up and press a sweet kiss on his lips and he hums happily, waking up with you is the best morning ever for him, knowing he has the love of his life in his arms while he sleeps and wakes up.

"Good morning baby, how you sleep?" Con whispers not wanting any loud sounds.

"Like a angel, how you sleep?" You whisper back and he hums again and pull you close.

"Amazing with you in my arms, I can stay like this forever, nothing but me and you in this bed forever." Connor spoke and you giggle.

"You're truly a clićhe boyfriend, but I love it it makes our relationship even more romantic." You peck his jaw.

"Speaking of cilćhe boyfriends, do you wanna got out tonight my treat only thing you have to do is wear something formal, even though everything you wear is beautiful." Connor Saids finally opening his eyes staring in your Y/e/c eyes.

"See cilćhe! But going on a date with you sounds amazing so I love to more then anything." You straddle his waist as he lays on his back and he grips your waist.

Connor takes this moment and look at your beautiful no-makeup face, your hair is messy but a cute messy hair, his shirt compliments your body for sure, Connor grins thinking how he got so fucking lucky, Con move his hands to your bare thighs rubbing them up and down. You lean down and peck his lips and before saying.

"You want some breakfast?"

"I love some, can you add some strawberries on the side of my plate this time, please and thank you." Connor smiles and you bat his chest softly making his eyes snap open again.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows at you and you roll your eyes.

"You're helping me!" You shout at him.

"But I want breakfast in bed?" Con pouts and you shake your head.

"Sorry bubba, that pout face isn't going to work this time, now come let's make breakfast." You cheer and stand up from the bed but Connor still lays.

"Come on it be fun." You grin at him but he just shakes his head. you sigh and put the pajamas shorts down, "I just wear my underwear and your shirt."

And just like that Connor stands up, with his joggers but no shirt and walk downstairs.

"Knew that would work." You mumble to yourself.

You walk downstairs and found Connor got everything out for pancakes, you giggle and began to put pancake mix in the bowl, Connor  looks at you up and down and bite his lips he place his hand on your ass and squeeze it.

"All mine." Connor whispers in you ear and you giggle.

After you finish mixing the pancakes batter, you watch Connor go in the fridge and grab the can of whip cream and strawberries , Connor puts the whip cream in his mouth and you
giggle, Then Connor puts the strawberry between his teeth and lean closer to you, you both bite the strawberry and Connor smirks.

Connor then grabs a apple and bite into it, then he place it near your mouth and you bite the apple and smile.

"Yummy." You smirk.

"We should start on the pancakes." Connor Saids and you nod.

Then you grab a banana and peel it open, Connor watches you as you sexually put the banana in your mouth, Connor bites his lip trying not grab you and fuck you on the kitchen floor, you look down and see Connor has a boner.

You put the banana down and push con  against the counter behind him and crouch down, you pull his joggers and boxer down and his cock almost hits you in the face as it springs up, you grab it and pump him.

"All mine." You smirk.

Connor nods as he watch you roll your tongue on his tip Connor let's a out a breath he didn't know he was holding,
Then finally he got full pleasure when he felt you suck on his cock. Connor moans and cruses while you suck him off giving the pleasure he needed from you all morning.

You pull his cock out and move it up so you can have better access to his balls, Connor grunts as you take both of his balls in your mouth and suck on them, you feel them harden in your mouth you take them out and suck on Connor cock again but brad pull you away.

"Stand up, stand up." Connor pulls you up, Connor takes off your/his shirt off of you and suck on your breast letting your nipples harden.

"So big and all mine." Connor grips your breast hungrily and kiss your lips passionately.

Connor pulls away and crouch down and pull your underwear off and pull your legs apart little as you stand, Connor ran his finger up and down on your pussy letting his finger feel your wetness, Connor sucks on the center of pussy and a hickey affected on you.

Connor began to eat you out sucking and nibbling on your folds and clit, you moan and grip his hair to push his face more inside you, your moans and Connor name fill the room and slip out your mouth like is the only words you know.

Connor then turns you around, you whine at the lost contact but felt pleasure again when start lapping his tongue inside your hole on your ass.

"Is been a while since, I fuck you in the ass hasn't." Connor smirks and you nod and bite your lip.

Connor stands up and place his cock in your ass, you moan and grip the counter,Connor holds your waist as he fucks you, Connor let's out curse words under his breath as the sound of skin slapping together.

You turn on the water from the tap and place the cold water on your hot body, Connor moves hands his from your waist and grips your boobs and squeeze them and moans in your ear.

"Putting cold water on your body, I'm making your feel hot Y/n yeah?" Connor smirks and you nod your head.

Connor turns you around and sit you on the counter and spread your legs open, slip himself back inside you, you grip on his biceps as he pounds inside you. Connor lean in to kiss your lips passionately and sucking on bottom of your lip taking it between his teeth.

"This is so much better then having breakfast." You let the words slip out your mouth.

"Yes morning sex is the best is it baby." Connor smirks and you nod.

Connor rub his thumb on your clit in a fast motion, you jerk and began shake as your close to your high.

"Connor fucking hell!" You scream and you came all over brad cock.

"Get down." Connor Saids and you obey and get on the floor and push his cock inside your mouth and suck on it bobbing your head up and down.

"Yes like that baby, fuck baby I'm going to fill your pretty little mouth with my come, yeah fuck." Connor moans and came inside your mouth.

You slowly take him out of your mouth and swallow his load, you lean back and lay on the kitchen floor and Con chuckles and lay on top of you.

"Let's save the pancake mix for later and go up to our bedroom for round two." You say and Connor quickly nods.

Who needs breakfast, when you have Connor Ball as your boyfriend and give you the best morning sex.
___________________
Unedited

Love you all!!!!