Lazy day Surprise

You woke up to slowly breathing making your head go up and down and fingers slowly going through your hair, You smile and lift your head and see your beautiful boyfriend of two years Connor Ball.

"Good morning princess." Connor
smiles at you as he kiss your nose.

"Good morning Con." You kiss his cheek.

"What you want to do today Y/n?" Connor ask playing with your hair.

"I don't care we could just lay in." You suggested.

"Mhmm a lay in with my girl I like it." Connor smiles.

You giggle and kiss Connor lips slowly but passionately.

"I love you." Connor smiles.

"I love you too." You reply.

••

You and Con eventually got up from bed and had a joint shower then you both made some breakfast (well late breakfast) now you and Con are laying on the couch cuddling in a blanket you laying on his chest and Con arms wrapped around you.

"I love you." Connor whisper in your ear.

I look up and smile and say.

"I love you too."

Connor kiss my head and went to position I was in.

"One day I will ask you to marry me and I pray you will say yes then if you do we get married at a beautiful church then we say our I do's, then a couple
years down the road we have little us running around In our home, that we call ours then we be on our rocking chair talking about everything that happen in our life while we hold each wrinkle old cold hands knowing we are so in love." Connor whisper in your ear as he plan our future.

You sit yourself up and look at him and hug him so tight and whisper.

"If you ask me to marry you I would
Say yes?" Connor asked.

"Yeah?" Connor asked.

"Yeah." You grin at him.

"Okay well Y/m will you marry me?" Connor asked as he moves from the couch to the floor and gets down on one knee.

I grasp as tears filled your eyes.

"Yes! yes I will marry you."you smile so big.

Connor smiles and pull you up from the couch and pick you up and kiss your lips passionately.

"I love you so much Y/n." Connor saids as he slips the ring on your finger.

"I love you too Connor so much." You smile brightly at him.

Connor kiss you again and hugs you so tight as he didn't want to let go

Then we lay on the couch and start planing your future.
__________________________

A short lovable chapter.

So cute I'm going to be sick 🤢

I'm a hopeless romantic

Anyone else???