Telling him you're having a baby

You and your husband Connor Ball has been trying to have a baby for a while now. You been together for 7 years and married for 5 it was the most magical years of your life even the fights but you guys went through it.

After you finding out you were pregnant, you couldn't be more happy it felt like everything was finally coming into place you couldn't wait to tell Connor. but you have to wait because you didn't want to tell him while he on tour and him worrying about you so you waited till he came home in a few weeks.

**

Connor was finally coming and you were so excited to tell him he going to be dad! You just couldn't wait.
You had few hours before Connor comes Home so you took a shower then put on makeup then got dress in this light pink dress that Connor loves on you.

then you put on some wedges then you set up everything you put up a date of everything you and Connor did from your guys first date, to your guys wedding day and all the other dates then you walk outside leaving roses around the house all the way till it reach the backyard where you're standing with a date on your stomach
10/17/19.

You knew he will just love it.

You waiting outside then you heard the door close so you knew Connor was home. Connor walked in the house looking at every date you set up with tears in his eyes you meant so much to Connor not just being his wife but for being you he just loves for you and him seeing you do this for makes his heart burst into happiness and more.

Connor finally reached to you and you look at him with tears in your eyes when you saw him with tears, he ran to you and pull you his arms holding tightly then he pulls your head towards his and place a soft meaningful kiss on your lips.

"What was all that for?" He asked with a smile.

"There were for you because all those dates are important to us is our relationship, and our marriage and all the reasons we love each other but there's one more date that will make our relationship shine even more." you said with a smile as you pointed to your stomach where the date is.

He looks at you and smile and say.

"You're pregnant!"

"Yes I'm pregnant."you say happily.

Then he picks you and spun you around twice then he puts you down and kiss your lips passionately.

"I love you so much Y/N."he saids.

"I love you to so much." you say.

Then you both went in the outside and talk about the baby and how everything is falling into place then you both fall asleep in each other arms.
__________________________
This almost made me cry...........almost I'm still 10% emo I promise 💁‍♀️

Connor ball imagine On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara